Le 123 Sébastopol - Astotel
123, boulevard Sébastopol, 2nd arr., 75002 Paris, France – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 1329 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an Accommodation that you booked through our Platform if you stayed there or if you arrived at the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, please contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialise in detecting fake reviews submitted to our Platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone else who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team, so our Fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive information (e.g. emails, phone numbers or credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (e.g. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership.
An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). If you like, you can sort and/or filter them (by time of year, review score, etc.).
We sometimes show external review scores from other well-known travel websites. We make it clear when we’ve done this.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc.).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
With a cinema-inspired décor, all rooms are air-conditioned and has a flat-screen TV, a minibar with free soft drinks. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer. Each floor pays tribute to a specific cinema artist and each room includes complimentary non-alcoholic beverages in the minibar.
A buffet breakfast is served each morning at 123 Sébastopol and it can also be enjoyed in the comfort of your own room. Restaurants can be found within walking distance. Starting in the afternoon until late in the evening, guests can also enjoy free non-alcoholic beverages and snacks in the hotel lobby. Guests can stop by any of Astotel's hotels in Paris to enjoy this service and have a drink or snack, free of charge.
Additional features include free Wi-Fi access throughout, an elevator and daily newspapers are available for free. Les Halles Shopping Centre is a 10-minute walk away and the Louvre Museum is 0.9 miles from the hotel.
This is our guests' favourite part of Paris, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.Le 123 Sébastopol - Astotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 22 Aug 2013.
Hotel chain/brand: Astotel
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you still have a mini cinema that shows films?YES WE HAVE A MOVIE THEATRE WHERE YOU CAN WATCH MOVIES. YOU HAVE A CHOICE OF 100 TITLESAnswered on 31 December 2019
- Is it near the train station?yes, we are very close to lines 4,3,9 and 8Answered on 14 October 2019
- Do all rooms have balconiesDear guest, not all the rooms have a balcony. You can put this as a request and we will try our best to let you have a balcony.Answered on 14 October 2019
- Can i add extra bed ?Dear guest, yes you can add extra bed. If the extra bed is needed for a child under 12 years old it will be free of charge. If you are travelling with..Answered on 31 August 2021
- Does the “two adjacent rooms” have one or two bathroom? Is there any family type room with 2 bathrooms?the family rooms we have are two connecting rooms with a door in the middle and in each room there is a bathroomAnswered on 20 February 2022
- Still looking?
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Electric kettle
- Flat-screen TV
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Daily housekeeping
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Safety deposit box
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fitness centre
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 3 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash Le 123 Sébastopol - Astotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
• ASTOTOUR: Free access to soft open bars (non-alcoholic drinks) in all of our 17 hotels in Paris
• ASTOSPORT: Free access to the sports halls of the 123 Sébastopol**** and 34B*** hotels (with sauna), subject to availability.
• CHROMECAST GOOGLE: Broadcast your video content from your phone on the TV in your room with Google Chromecast.
• MINIBAR IN THE ROOM: Minibar with non-alcoholic drinks offered.
• COURTESY TRAY: Kettle with tea and coffee available in our rooms.
• OPEN BAR SOFT: Snacks and soft drinks offered every afternoon.
• PRESSREADER: Free access during your stay to more than 7,000 digital publications from around the world (install the PressReader application on your mobile).
Also to know:
- Please present a valid credit card upon check-in.
- Please note that the credit card used to make the booking and a valid photo ID will be required upon check-in.
- The name on the credit card used to make the reservation must correspond to that of the person staying in the establishment. Otherwise, you may be asked to pay the total amount of the stay at check-in, and the credit card initially used when creating the reservation will then be reimbursed for any costs potentially already debited and related to the latter. .
- Please note that all special requests are subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
- In order to guarantee your reservation, the hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize the amount of the first night on your credit card.
- Service animals are accepted.
FAQs about Le 123 Sébastopol - Astotel
The prices at Le 123 Sébastopol - Astotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at Le 123 Sébastopol - Astotel is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Le 123 Sébastopol - Astotel is 0.8 miles from the centre of Paris.
Le 123 Sébastopol - Astotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
Room options at Le 123 Sébastopol - Astotel include:
Guests staying at Le 123 Sébastopol - Astotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include: