Hôtel Le Chantilly
31 Chemin De La Minoterie, 06800 Cagnes-sur-Mer, France –
The owners welcome you warmly in this "mansion", villa of charm, completely renovated, which seems like your house, that you stay one night or a few days. Have a break ... Dear Guests, Welcome! Frédérique & Gérard
Hôtel Le Chantilly takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Renoir Museum 1 miles
- Marina Baie des Anges 1.4 miles
- Le labyrinthe de l'aventure 1.4 miles
- Ecole Française Audiovisuel - Audiovisual School 2.9 miles
- Charles-Ehrmann Stadium 2.9 miles
- Marineland Antibes 3 miles
- Palais Nikaia Concert Hall 3 miles
- Paul Augier Hotel & Tourism School 3.3 miles
- Biot Gold Club 3.4 miles
- Asian Arts Museum 3.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Allianz Riviera 4.1 miles
- Picasso Museum 5.2 miles
- Albert 1st Gardens 6.6 miles
- Nice-Ville Train Station 6.7 miles
- Massena Square 6.8 miles
- Promenade du Paillon 6.9 miles
- Cours Saleya Flower Market 7 miles
- MAMAC 7.3 miles
- Fort Royal 10.4 miles
- Lérins Abbey 11.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Hippodrome de la Côte d'Azur Market 0 miles
- SPAR Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Marché de l'hippodrome Market 0.1 miles
- La Concorde Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Aux Planches Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Tuanzen Restaurant 0.5 miles
- mer méditerranée Ocean/Sea 0.4 miles
- Côte d'Azur Airport 3.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Hôtel Le Chantilly
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 5 per day.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 15 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Reception is open from 8:00 to 12:00 and 16:00 to 20:00. Check-in out of these hours is not possible.
For group bookings of 2 rooms and more, and for stays of more than 3 nights, a non refundable 30% of the total amount of the stay is charged when booking.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Hôtel Le Chantilly of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.