Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Le Citizen Hotel
96 Quai De Jemmapes, 10th arr., 75010 Paris, France – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 258 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Le Citizen Hotel
- Hello, is your car park secure and how much per day please?Hello, sorry you get an answer only now from us. It seems that we haven't received your inquiry before now. We don't have a private car park although ...Answered on January 31, 2020
- Hi I am cycling to Paris. do you have any secure bike storage ? Thank youHi, our hotel is a very small one and we unfortunately don't have any on-site parking facilities Best regardsAnswered on March 11, 2022
- Bonjour, Is the car park secure and close to the hotel and how much per day please?Hello, There is few secure parking close to the hotel : Parking Saint Louis or Gare de l'est and it's about 20-25€ per 24h.Answered on January 13, 2020
- Hi how far are you from the airport? ThanksHello there So the hotel is around a 45-50 mins drive from both CDG and Orly, we are also around 15 from Gare du Nord where one can get the RER B to ...Answered on May 20, 2022
- Hello, is breakfast included in the room price?Hello! Yes, a complimentary breakfast is included.Answered on August 31, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
5:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Extra bed by request
|€ 30 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Le Citizen Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Please inform Le Citizen Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Le Citizen Hotel
The prices at Le Citizen Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Le Citizen Hotel is 1.3 miles from the center of Paris.
Le Citizen Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Check-in at Le Citizen Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Le Citizen Hotel include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Le Citizen Hotel by:
- Train 50min