Located in the heart of Nice by Garibaldi Square, Hôtel Le G (ex Le Genève) is located just 1,650 feet from the Port, Palais des Congrès, Nice's Old Town and the Acropolis Exhibition Center. Free WiFi is available throughout.
The air-conditioned rooms feature modern decoration, a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar.
The hotel's restaurant serves breakfast 7 days a week and lunch and dinner 6 days a week. It also provides snacks. A range of restaurants and bars can be found in the hotel’s surroundings and on Place Garibaldi.
From Garibaldi Tram Station 550 feet away, guests have good connections to the whole town. They can also drive 19 mi to visit Monaco. Nice Ville Train Station is 1.2 mi away and Nice Côte-d’Azur Airport is 6.2 mi away, directly accessible on tram in 35 minutes.
This is our guests' favorite part of Nice, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Plage Castel8.2 Very good beach2,250 feet from property
Plage Ponchettes8.1 Very good beach2,300 feet from property
Plage Rauba Capeu8.1 Very good beach2,650 feet from property
Plage Opera8.1 Very good beach2,750 feet from property
Plage Beau Rivage8.1 Very good beach3,200 feet from property
Plage du Centenaire8.1 Very good beach3,850 feet from property
Bains Militaires Beach8.0 Very good beach3,850 feet from property
Plage du Ruhl8.1 Very good beach4,400 feet from property
Plage Reserve8.0 Very good beach4,400 feet from property
Plage Lido8.0 Very good beach4,850 feet from property
Plage Coco Beach8.0 Very good beach5,150 feet from property
Plage Sporting8.1 Very good beach1 miles from property
Plage Blue Beach8.2 Very good beach1.1 miles from property
Forum Beach8.3 Very good beach1.3 miles from property
Plage Plateforme8.3 Very good beach1.3 miles from property
Plage de la Darse8.2 Very good beach1.4 miles from property
Plage Voilier8.2 Very good beach1.4 miles from property
Plage Florida8.1 Very good beach1.5 miles from property
Plage Poincare8.1 Very good beach1.7 miles from property
Plage des Mariniere8.3 Very good beach1.7 miles from property
Plage Magnan8.1 Very good beach1.8 miles from property
- Are the rooms noisy at night. Within hotel or outside noise? That is our worry when reserving a room on a square. Thank you.Hello, thank you for your interesting about our hotel. Yes sometimes the outside is a little bit noisy , beacause it's a very living square with the lots of bars, restaurants, coffe shops... but we have the very quites rooms with the courtyard side too. Best ragards.Answered on February 10, 2020
- If we arrive at 10am and leave Nice the following day at 3pm can we store 4 pieces of hand luggage with you before and after a one night stay?yes of corseAnswered on June 29, 2022
- What are the parking options? Do you have quiet rooms?Dear client, You can find the public parkings close by the hotel, the nearest one: -Parking Promenade Des Arts. We have some rooms with the windows to the back yard or to the pedestrial street. Thank you. Kind regards.Answered on April 20, 2022
- Hello, I am looking at coming for one night and wanted to know where can I park close by? Thank youGood Alternon , Kindly be informed that we have close by the hotel paid parking and also you can park near by if there is any places during thr day or nights .Answered on May 23, 2022
- Hello, do you have a free room with a balcony from 13.06.2022 to 15.06.2022 ?Good afternoon, kindly be informed That we dont have rooms with balcony. Best regards AliAnswered on May 29, 2022
Café des chineurs
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 11 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Hôtel Le G (ex Le Genève) accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform Hôtel Le G (ex Le Genève) of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hôtel Le G (ex Le Genève)
Guests staying at Hôtel Le G (ex Le Genève) can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hôtel Le G (ex Le Genève) by:
- Tram 30min
Hôtel Le G (ex Le Genève) has 1 restaurant:
- Café des chineurs
Hôtel Le G (ex Le Genève) offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
- Bicycle rental
- Live music/Performance
The nearest beach is 2,300 feet from Hôtel Le G (ex Le Genève).
The prices at Hôtel Le G (ex Le Genève) may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Hôtel Le G (ex Le Genève) include:
Hôtel Le G (ex Le Genève) is 3,100 feet from the center of Nice.
Check-in at Hôtel Le G (ex Le Genève) is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.