9, Rue Littré, 6th arr., 75006 Paris, France – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 1283 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Paris
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Le Littré! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Hotel Le Littré is set in Paris, between St Germain des Pres and Montparnasse, 350 feet from Rue de Rennes shopping district. Set in a building originally built in the early 20th century, it offers modern and soundproofed rooms with panoramic views over the city.
The air-conditioned rooms and suites are equipped with free WiFi access, double glazed windows, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Bathrobes and slippers are provided in all rooms. Some rooms have a separate living area and a balcony or terrace with views of the capital.
The hotel serves a daily buffet breakfast with American, gluten-free and continental options in the dining area. Guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel’s bar.
In addition to a 24-hour reception, Le Littré provides a laundry and dry cleaning service as well as business facilities. All rooms and suites are serviced by 2 elevators. There is also a veranda and a sauna.
Saint Placide Metro Station and Montparnasse Train Station is 1,150 feet from Hotel Le Littré, providing easy access to Paris's many sites such as Saint Michel and Chatelet. A private secured parking is available with an extra charge.
This is our guests' favorite part of Paris, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Can we have parking in the hotel.? Thank youBonjour, L'hôtel dispose d'un parking privé et sécurisé au tarif de 28.00 EUR par jour.Answered on 1 September 2021
- Hi Can we stay (family of 5) in deluxe family room? ThanksNo, our deluxe family room can only host 2 adults & 02 children under 12, or 03 adults & a child.Answered on 25 March 2022
- We are looking at a reservation for August 2022. Our car has a roofbox, height 2.25m. Will it fit in your car park? Also, we have a Blue Badge for di..Cher client, l'hôtel dispose d'un parking privé et sécurisé au tarif de 28.00 EUR par jour que doit être réservé à l'avance. L'hauteur maximale est de 2,40mAnswered on 1 September 2021
- Hi Does the hotel have a parking ? Thankswe have a private garage @ 28€/day, subject to availabilityAnswered on 25 October 2021
- Are there any coffee makers and refrigerators in roomsDear Sir or Madam, Good day! All our rooms are equipped with a mini fridge. In our deluxe, junior and suite rooms, there's a coffe maker; for the ot..Answered on 14 January 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Kids' meals
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/puzzles
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Le Littré accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that a pre-authorization will be made on the card used for booking. The amount of the pre-authorization will match the price of the first night of your stay at the property.
Please note that for bookings of 6 rooms and more, special conditions apply.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Le Littré
The prices at Le Littré may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Le Littré include:
Le Littré is 1.5 miles from the center of Paris.
Le Littré offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Live sports events (broadcast)
Check-in at Le Littré is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Le Littré can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include: