Le Pavillon des Lettres
12 rue des Saussaies, 8th arr., 75008 Paris, France – – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 229 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Le Pavillon des Lettres.
Le Pavillon des Lettres is a luxury boutique hotel, off the Faubourg St Honoré and near the Champs-Elysée and the Grand Palais. As a sister hotel to the much-loved Pavillon de la Reine, it shares the same owner, management and designer.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Elysee Palace 0.1 miles
- Salle Gaveau 0.2 miles
- Miromesnil Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Saint-Augustin Metro Station 0.3 miles
- Marigny Theatre 0.3 miles
- Place de la Madeleine 0.3 miles
- The Madeleine Church 0.3 miles
- Madeleine Metro Station 0.3 miles
- Champs Elysées-Clemenceau Metro Station 0.3 miles
- Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Mathurins Theatre 0.4 miles
- Comedie Caumartin Theatre 0.4 miles
- Opéra Garnier 0.6 miles
- Arc de Triomphe 1.1 miles
- Louvre 1.2 miles
- La Cigale Concert Hall 1.3 miles
- Eiffel Tower 1.4 miles
- Sacré-Coeur 1.6 miles
- Notre Dame Cathedral 1.9 miles
- Opéra Bastille 2.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Market Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Ladurée Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Orly Airport 10 miles
- Paris - Charles De Gaulle Airport 14.7 miles
- Beauvais Tille Airport 41.7 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré
Popular brands like: Gucci, Hermès, Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Burberry
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Le Pavillon des Lettres
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Wheelchair Accessible
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Bikes Available (free)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 40 per day.
- Parking Garage
- Pet Bowls
- Daily Housekeeping
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Le Pavillon des Lettres accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.