Stay in the heart of Tignes – Excellent location – show map
Le Refuge is located in Tignes, in the northern French Alps, 150 feet from the ski elevator. It has spa facilities and massages.
The guest rooms include a large flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi Internet access. All rooms are serviced by a elevator. Some rooms have a balcony and/or views, subject to availability.
Le Refuge serves a daily breakfast that can be taken in the hotel’s panoramic dining area or in the guest room.
The hotel spa includes a sauna, hammam and hot tub. Guests also have the use of a billiards room and a library. In summer guests can enjoy hiking, golf, mountain biking and kayaking.
Le Refuge is set in the heart of Tignes, 150 feet from the all the sporting and cultural activities. Ski school classes can be arranged, and ski and snowboarding equipment can be rented nearby.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
- Rosset Ski Lift - 250 feet
- Millonex 2 - 550 feet
- Millonex 1 - 550 feet
- Palafour Ski Lift - 550 feet
- Almes ski lift - 650 feet
- Lavachet Ski Lift - 1,050 feet
- Paquis Ski Lift - 1,300 feet
- Chaudannes Ski Lift - 1,500 feet
- Chardonnet Ski Lift - 1,600 feet
- Combe Folle Ski Lift - 2,550 feet
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
- Hello, May I please ask if the price for the room includes the ski-passes?it's only the price of the room ,if you want ski pass it's an extraAnswered on January 27, 2020
- Hello How do we get easy to your hotel from Paris?Train to Bourg Saint Maurice then bus or taxi. You can also rent a car.Answered on February 2, 2022
- Bonjour! J'arriverai en bus de Bourg Saint Maurice. A quel arrêt est-ce qu'il faut descendre? Et est-ce que les heures d'arrivée et du départ sont ..Bonjour, L'arrêt de bus est "Gare routière à Tignes le Lac"Answered on August 2, 2022
- Hi, we are a party of 14 but one of us is in a wheelchair. Is there access to the rooms by chair and are the bathroom doors more than 0.5m wide?Hello, Yes we have rooms for people with wheelchairs. Just ask for one when you do the booking. RegardsAnswered on May 12, 2021
- Hi do you provide shuttle from/to Bourg St. Maurice?Hello, Sorry the hotel does not have a shuttle. However, you have shuttles with Altibus or we can recommend taxis.Answered on April 13, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 15 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Hôtel Le Refuge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that in exceptional circumstances, guests may be required to change rooms during their stay.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Hôtel Le Refuge
The prices at Hôtel Le Refuge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hôtel Le Refuge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Pool table
- Tennis court
- Mini golf
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Steam room
- Live music/Performance
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Neck massage
- Themed dinners
- Spa facilities
- Water sports facilities on site
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Massage chair
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Full-body massage
- Back massage
Guests staying at Hôtel Le Refuge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Hôtel Le Refuge include:
Yes, Hôtel Le Refuge is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at Hôtel Le Refuge is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Hôtel Le Refuge is 1,000 feet from the center of Tignes.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hôtel Le Refuge on this page.