269 Corniche J-F Kennedy, 13007 Marseille, France – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 859 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Directly overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, Le Rhul is located on the Corniche in Marseilles. It features a panoramic terrace and spacious air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms.
Each of the guest rooms at the hotel Le Rhul is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Most rooms also have sea views.
At the hotel restaurant, guests can enjoy local specialties for lunch and dinner. Breakfast is served in the breakfast room.
Free WiFi access is available in the hotel’s public areas and hotel staff are available to assist you 24 hours a day.
The Vieux Port (old port) and the Pharo are just a 20-minute walk from Le Rhul hotel, and the beaches are a short walk away. Public parking is available nearby.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?Hello, The best time to come and enjoy our beaches is in June, the weather is perfect and there are not too many people on the beaches. kind regardsAnswered on 23 October 2019
- Bonjour Do you do anything special at Christmas?Hello, For the hotel no, but we have a special menu for the restaurant, which is open on the 24th and 25th for the lunch. We establish the menu aroun..Answered on 12 September 2022
- Is there Wifi in the Room?Hello, Yes, there is the WiFi in the room. Best regards,Answered on 29 August 2022
- Is there a parking? If yes, is it secured? What are the fees?Hi, We do not have a private parking. We suggest you to carpark near the hotel on the street. The places are free. Kind regards, Matilda L'équipe ..Answered on 6 September 2020
- Bonjour, If I book the room with a terrace is there a chance to have two beds in the room instead of one?Hello, We offer a room with a terrace where we can make two beds. Thank you for your understandingAnswered on 18 January 2023
- Still looking?
Food: French, Local
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Socket near the bed
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storage
- Wake-up service
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Tile/Marble floor
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Le Rhul accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Le Rhul
Le Rhul offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Le Rhul has 1 restaurant:
- Le Rhul
The nearest beach is 1,000 feet from Le Rhul.
Le Rhul is 1.7 miles from the center of Marseille.
Guests staying at Le Rhul can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Le Rhul may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Le Rhul is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Le Rhul include: