Le Robinet d'Or
17 Rue Robert Blache, 10th arr., 75010 Paris, France – Great location - show map – Subway Access
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Le Robinet d'Or! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in Paris, this former 1930s tap factory now functions as a hotel. It is a 12-minute walk from Gare du Nord Train Station and free services include a concierge, luggage storage, Wi-Fi access, ironing facilities, room service and a 24-hour reception.
All air-conditioned and soundproofed rooms at Le Robinet d’Or have a wooden floor, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, tea and coffee making facilities and an iPod docking station. The private bathroom includes free luxury toiletries, a hairdryer and magnifying mirrors.
A buffet breakfast is served every morning on the patio or directly in your room. The hotel’s restaurant offers à la carte dining with traditional dishes.
The Canal Saint-Martin is 150 feet away, Gare de l'Est Train Station is a 7-minute walk away from the hotel. Additional features include a valet, bottles of cold water, newspapers and magazines and a safety deposit box.
This is our guests' favorite part of Paris, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- do you have car parking?Hello we have a limited number of parking spaces. we would need the date of your reservation to confirm. remains at your disposal for any information requestAnswered on November 10, 2021
- Guys how much is a parking for a motorcycle per nightDear GUEST, Yes, we do have a storage place for motocycle. Looking forward to welcoming you, Le Robinet D'Or Team.Answered on April 8, 2022
- Hello! Do you accept ANCV cheques vacances? 😊Hello, We don't accept them. Best regards, Le Robinet d'OrAnswered on October 11, 2021
- Hello, do you have somewhere secure to store 3 bicycles during a stay in April? Thank you :)Hello Sir/ Madam, yes we have space where to put your bikes, Best regards, The reception,Answered on April 7, 2022
- Do you have secure parking as we’re on a road trip and want to leave the car somewhere safe? ThanksDear Guest, We thank for your interest to Le Robinet D'or Hotel, We have a secured car park for 25€/night, exclusively for hotel resident only. The p..Answered on November 4, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Le Robinet d'Or accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Le Robinet d'Or
Le Robinet d'Or is 1.6 miles from the center of Paris.
Le Robinet d'Or has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant #1
From the nearest airport, you can get to Le Robinet d'Or by:
- Train 20min
The prices at Le Robinet d'Or may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Le Robinet d'Or is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Le Robinet d'Or include:
Guests staying at Le Robinet d'Or can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Le Robinet d'Or offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Happy hour