This chalet-style hotel offers ski-to-door access and rooms with attached bathroom with balcony overlooking the Aravis mountain range. It also has apanoramic restaurant open during the summer and winter season only, a hot tub and a hammam. Free WiFi is provided.
The entire Hotel les Sapins features large windows and wood furniture. The rooms are equipped with satellite TV, a telephone and a safe.
Les Sapins’ restaurant serves daily buffet breakfast and traditional cuisine from the Haute-Savoie department. There is a cozy bar with armchairs.
Many activities are available in the area, such as hiking, snowshoeing, skiing and cycling.
The hotel les sapins has some parking spaces not bookable. It is 25 mi from Annecy and 49 mi from Chamonix.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
- Les Riffroid - 350 feet
- Beauregard Ski Lift - 550 feet
- La Patinoire Gondola - 550 feet
- Le Champ Bleu Ski Lift - 1,100 feet
- Crêt du Merle Ski Lift - 1,150 feet
- Grenêche - 3,050 feet
- Télémix du Bossonnet - 3,100 feet
- P'tit Bossonet - 3,550 feet
- Le Nant - 4,000 feet
- Névé Ski Lift - 4,550 feet
Most popular amenities
- Hi We are interested in in booking a room but wouldn’t be arriving until around midnight. Are we able to check in at this time? Thanks HannaIt is indeed possible, just let us know so that we can send you the information to access your room. We hope to welcome you very soon in our establishmentAnswered on March 2, 2020
- We have very many happy memories of staying in Hotel Les Sapins under the excellent hospitality of Mr & Mrs Jackal in the 1980’s. Is the hotel open?Dear Mme and Sir, The hôtel is open from Decembre the 2nd and is open until may. It is still the Jakkel family who own the hotel (their son). It will..Answered on November 24, 2022
- Bonjour, est ce que le SPA est ouvert et accessible?Bonjour, Notre jacuzzi et hammam sont ouverts à cette période à réserver sur place le jour même, les créneaux horaires sont de 30 minutes . Cordialeme..Answered on March 4, 2021
- Are well behaved dogs allowedNous acceptons les animaux dans notre établissement gratuitement Cordialement , NancyAnswered on July 19, 2022
- Hi. How much is breakfast per person per night? Booking.com do not quote with breakfast.Dear Madam and Sir, The price of breakfast is 13 euros per person and per day. Kinds regards, Hôtel les sapinsAnswered on July 30, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: French, Local
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most popular amenities
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Hotel les Sapins accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel les Sapins
Check-in at Hotel les Sapins is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Hotel les Sapins may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hotel les Sapins on this page.
Yes, Hotel les Sapins is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Hotel les Sapins include:
Hotel les Sapins has 1 restaurant:
Hotel les Sapins is 1,000 feet from the center of La Clusaz.
Hotel les Sapins offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Spa facilities