Villa Lutèce Port Royal
52 rue Jenner, 13th arr., 75013 Paris, France – – Subway Access
5 Reasons to Choose Villa Lutèce Port Royal
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Once past the threshold, glass walls engraved with writing filter the interior space. A very Latin Quarter-type of literary inspiration breathes through the hotel, which enjoys playing with contrasts, given its location near the Jardin des Plantes and the Gare d’Austerlitz. The historical facade, typical of the 40s, doesn’t hint at the contemporary architecture of the two buildings. Sober black and white colours confer sure elegance to the lines of the rooms and the poetry of the Fornasetti earthenware takes possession of the bathrooms. A classic room; a connecting room; a duplex, which is more spacious; or a superior room with a whirlpool bath: there’s a room for every type of stay. The reception area, the lounge and the bar, with its remarkable counter made of pewter, opt for a colourful approach, highlighting the furniture and architectural features, such as the staircase created by a master glassblower.
Area Info –
- Campo Formio Metro Station 0.1 miles
- Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital 0.2 miles
- Saint-Marcel Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Nationale Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Chevaleret Metro Station 0.4 miles
- University of Paris III - Sorbonne Nouvelle 0.4 miles
- Les Gobelins Metro Station 0.4 miles
- Place d'Italie Metro Station 0.4 miles
- Italie 2 Shopping Center 0.4 miles
- Gare d'Austerlitz 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Gare de Lyon 0.9 miles
- Opéra Bastille 1.1 miles
- Notre Dame Cathedral 1.3 miles
- Louvre 2 miles
- Gare de l'Est 2.8 miles
- Gare de l'Est Metro Station 2.8 miles
- Opéra Garnier 2.8 miles
- Comedie Caumartin Theatre 2.9 miles
- Sacré-Coeur 3.6 miles
- Arc de Triomphe 3.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- La ménagerie Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Le Chiquito Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- carrefour market Supermarket 0 miles
- L'Oraziano Restaurant 0 miles
- monoprix Supermarket 0.1 miles
- boulevard vincent auriol Market 0.3 miles
- Variations Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Seine River 0.9 miles
- Orly Airport 7.4 miles
- Paris - Charles De Gaulle Airport 15.1 miles
- Beauvais Tille Airport 44.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 1 per hour.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.