Hôtel Lyon Métropole
85 quai Joseph Gillet, 4th arr., 69004 Lyon, France – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hôtel Lyon Métropole! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Hôtel Lyon Métropole offers a relaxing experience, on the banks of the Saone River, providing rooms and apartments with a 24-hour reception and free WiFi throughout.
All the rooms are elegantly decorated and equipped with air-conditioning, a flat-screen TV with Canal + package and an private bathroom with separate toilet. Some have a seating area.
Hôtel Lyon Métropole also offers apartments with the same level of comfort and service as the traditional rooms, plus a kitchenette with dishes, fridge, stove, microwave and a dining area.
Staying at Hotel Lyon Metropole, guests can enjoy true moments of relaxation at the Spa Lyon Plage. For an extra fee, they can access a 8 0 feet² well-being area with an indoor and Olympic-size seasonal outdoor swimming pool as well as a spa with saunas, a hot tub and a fitness center. Upon reservation and for an extra charge, guests can also enjoy treatments in the spa's beauty salon and visit the onsite hair salon.
A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Hôtel Lyon Métropole. French specialties and homemade meals are offered in the restaurant or by the swimming pool on the terrace. The bar is open every day and has a cocktail menu.
Lyon City Center is 1.9 mi from the hotel. A public car park is available on site for free. Charging stations for electric cars are available at this property. The Bus number 40 stops in front of the hotel and offers direct access to the city center in 10 minutes. A public bike rental station is also available just opposite the Hôtel Lyon Métropole. Cuire Metro Station is a 20-minute walk away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there a terrace? We would love the studio with terrace (as seen in the pictures).Dear madam, Dear Sir, We have only one studio with a terrace, the avaibility depends on the dates requested. The extra charge is of 30 €uros / per night I remain at your disposal for any further information you will need. Kind regards. ReceptionAnswered on November 3, 2019
- Hi Would it be possible to book a room for Monday 11th August and check out on Tuesday 12th August but use the hotel facilities and outdoor up to 4pm on the day of departure. What is the earliest check in time and latest check out time? Many thanks.This year, with the Covid, in order to regulate the flow of clients at the Spa, it is not possible to stay at the Spa after having returned the room. Arrivals are from 3:00 p.m. and departures at midday (access to the rooms and the Spa).Answered on July 3, 2021
- do you have an apartment for our family of five? my youngest (just turned 2) sleeps in bed with us stillOur Apaprtement can be booked for 2 adults, 2 children and 1 baby bed.Answered on August 3, 2020
- What are the Health & Safety Rules for using the pool? Is the pool open despite COVID-19?Our facilities are completely closed at the momentAnswered on February 6, 2021
Brasserie Lyon Plage
Food: French, Italian
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 15 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Hôtel Lyon Métropole accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Mon, Nov 28, 2022 until Fri, Dec 02, 2022
Bassin intérieur de détente: Closed from Mon, Nov 21, 2022 until Fri, Nov 25, 2022
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Mon, Nov 28, 2022 until Fri, Dec 02, 2022
Parcours hydromassage: Closed from Mon, Nov 28, 2022 until Fri, Dec 02, 2022
FAQs about Hôtel Lyon Métropole
Room options at Hôtel Lyon Métropole include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hôtel Lyon Métropole by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 1h
The prices at Hôtel Lyon Métropole may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at Hôtel Lyon Métropole is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, Hôtel Lyon Métropole is popular with guests booking family stays.
Hôtel Lyon Métropole has 1 restaurant:
- Brasserie Lyon Plage
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hôtel Lyon Métropole on this page.
Hôtel Lyon Métropole is 2.2 miles from the center of Lyon.
Guests staying at Hôtel Lyon Métropole can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hôtel Lyon Métropole offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Fitness classes
- Personal trainer
- Beauty services
- Locker rooms
- Hair treatments
- Swimming pool