Mercure Le Havre Centre Bassin Du Commerce
Chaussée Georges Pompidou, 76600 Le Havre, France –
5 Reasons to Choose Mercure Le Havre Centre Bassin Du Commerce
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
This midscale non-standardized brand promises that your stay will be a success thanks to the unique combination it offers: the strength of a guaranteed quality and the genuine experience of hotels managed by passionate hoteliers.
Area Info –
- Le Havre High Court 0.2 miles
- Perret Model Appartment 0.4 miles
- Volcano 0.4 miles
- Le Havre Train Station 0.4 miles
- Vauban Docks 0.5 miles
- Saint-Michel's Church 0.6 miles
- Normandy Business School 0.6 miles
- University of Le Havre 0.7 miles
- Eglise St-Joseph 0.7 miles
- Musee des Beaux Arts Andre Malraux 0.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- La Forge Museum 7.1 miles
- Honfleur's Old Harbour 7.1 miles
- Norman Museum of Ethnography and Popular Arts 7.2 miles
- Trouville Beach 8.6 miles
- Trouville Casino 8.8 miles
- Promenade des Planches 9.1 miles
- Trouville-Deauville SNCF Railway Station 9.1 miles
- Deauville Casino 9.3 miles
- Polyclinique of Deauville 9.7 miles
- Deauville Racecourse 10.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- LA TAVERNE PAILLETTE Restaurant 1.2 miles
- HARFLEUR Market 3.7 miles
- LA HACIENDA Restaurant 0 miles
- CARREFOUR EXPRESS Supermarket 0.2 miles
- LE CYCLAMEN Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- AL DENTE Restaurant 0.5 miles
- LE TRAPPIST Cafe/Bar 0.5 miles
- AU BUREAU Cafe/Bar 0.5 miles
- LES HALLES Market 0.5 miles
- LA MANCHE Ocean/Sea 1.2 miles
- Saint-Gatien Airport 18.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
SUR LES QUAIS
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 11 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Mercure Le Havre Centre Bassin Du Commerce takes special requests – add in the next step!
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
5:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 15 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.