Mercure Le Mans Batignolles
17 Rue De La Pointe, 72100 Le Mans, France – Great location - show map
Mercure Le Mans Batignolles is easy to access from the southern bypass and is close to the Le Mans race track and the city center. It offers free parking.
Rooms are fully equipped with free Wi-Fi access and flat-screen TV with Canal+ satellite channels. They offer modern and contemporary décor.
The hotel's restaurant Le Damier serves refined and creative cuisine with Mercure wines, it can also be served on the terrace. The hotel has a garden where guests can relax.
Reception is open 24 hours a day at the Mecure Le Mans and staff are available to offer personalized service.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.0 for a two-person trip.
- hello will the restaurant be open ?Our restaurant room is closed but we offer room service from 7pm to 9pm Our Chef prepares "à la carte" menu with 4 starters main courses and desserts...Answered on 5 March 2021
- Hello, are beds twins or double beds? i.e can you split them to have four seperate beds, Many thanks AndrewAdjacent room are double beds Cordially, ManuelAnswered on 5 August 2019
- Hi , what time is check in open til . ThanksHELLO TIME CHECK-IN START AT 14H00Answered on 15 February 2022
- Do you have electric vehicle charging at the car park?Dear Madam, Sir, We don't have electric vehicle charging but you can cherge your car on our terrace electricity, Best regardsAnswered on 14 May 2022
- Do you have secure parking as we will have 2 push bikes on the back of our car? Thank you abs look forward to hearing from you. FranWe offer a free private parking with recording cameras but it is not closed. Even if we are in a quiet residential area, we suggest you to put your bi..Answered on 17 October 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mercure Le Mans Batignolles accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Dishes prepared in jars and charcuterie boards on weekends
Please note that children under 12 years old can enjoy breakfast for free.
Expansion work on the hotel to provide you with an indoor swimming pool and a fitness area will begin on June 13. Be assured of all our efforts to ensure that your stay takes place in the best conditions. Your comfort will be our priority.
Restaurant is closed from Fri, Dec 16, 2022 until Sun, Jan 01, 2023
FAQs about Mercure Le Mans Batignolles
Mercure Le Mans Batignolles offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at Mercure Le Mans Batignolles may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Mercure Le Mans Batignolles include:
Check-in at Mercure Le Mans Batignolles is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Mercure Le Mans Batignolles has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Mercure Le Mans Batignolles can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Mercure Le Mans Batignolles is 1.7 miles from the center of Le Mans.