Mercure Paris Gare De Lyon TGV
2 place Louis-Armand, 12th arr., 75012 Paris, France – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 1493 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Hotel Mercure Paris Gare De Lyon is located right next to train and Metro connections at the Gare de Lyon. Free WiFi is provided.
The air-conditioned rooms are light and airy and have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Private bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer and free Nuxe toiletries. Superior rooms come with a bottle of water and tea and coffee making facilities. Privilege rooms also offer a Nespresso coffee machine, free soft drinks, bathrobe and slippers.
A buffet breakfast is served every morning and guests can also have an English breakfast delivered to their room. A coffee shop with a choice of hot drinks and cakes is located in the lobby. Light meals are also available through the day at the hotel’s shop, M Shop, and at the bar and in the lounge. A work area with free WiFi, printers and refreshments is available. Six meeting rooms are also available at Hotel Mercure Paris Gare De Lyon.
Staff are available 24 hours a day and the hotel has a ticket service. The Botanic Gardens are a 10-minute walk from the hotel and Bastille Opera House is 950 yards away.
This is our guests' favourite part of Paris, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, Is there a hairdryer with the room? ThanksDear Madam, Dear Sir, We would like to thank you for your email. There is a haidryer in each rooms of our hotel. We remain at your disposal.Answered on 30 December 2019
- Are Breakfast included in the price?We have different rate available for each date : with and without breakfast. It's written inside the box "option" next to the rate.Answered on 22 October 2019
- hello my train arrives on Sat 24th at 23:59, I will need to leave the following morning at 7am, is it possible to check in and out at these times? thxHello, reception is open for 24h, whenever you arrive or leave, there will be always someone for you.Answered on 22 July 2022
- Hi, is twin bed suitable for person who are 190 cm and 170 cm tall? Thank you in advance for your answeringHello, the single bed mesures 90cmx200cm.Answered on 10 October 2022
- Do you have any interconnected rooms?Hello, No there's no interconnected rooms, but you can have the room side by side or face to face.Answered on 21 November 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Electric kettle
- Flat-screen TV
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Invoice provided
- Luggage storageAdditional charge
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centreAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Safety deposit box
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 14:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mercure Paris Gare De Lyon TGV accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the rate is based on a maximum of 2 guests staying in the room. Additional guests are not possible.
Please note that children under 12 years old can enjoy breakfast for free.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Bar is closed from Wed 18 Nov 2020 until Mon 30 Nov 2020
FAQs about Mercure Paris Gare De Lyon TGV
Room options at Mercure Paris Gare De Lyon TGV include:
Guests staying at Mercure Paris Gare De Lyon TGV can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Mercure Paris Gare De Lyon TGV is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Mercure Paris Gare De Lyon TGV is 1.3 miles from the centre of Paris.
Mercure Paris Gare De Lyon TGV offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
The prices at Mercure Paris Gare De Lyon TGV may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.