Mercure Valenciennes Centre
5, rue Saint Cordon, 59300 Valenciennes, France – Great location - show map
This 4-star Mercure hotel is located in the center of Valenciennes, just 1,950 feet from the Museum of Fine Art. It offers a 24-hour reception, an on-site bar and rooms with free Wi-Fi access.
The rooms at Mercure Valenciennes Center are decorated in a contemporary style. Each one is complete with a mini-bar, flat-screen TV and an private bathroom with free toiletries.
You can enjoy the hotel’s buffet breakfast in the breakfast room or in the comfort of your guest room every morning. This Mercure also offers newspapers and luggage storage facilities at reception.
Paid public parking is available near the hotel and the A2 motorway is just a 10-minute drive away. The property is also ideally located a 5-minute walk from Hôtel de Ville Tram Stop, to access all of the main sights.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Bonjour, les animaux sont-ils autorisés - chat ? Merci à vous, Delphinebonjour ouiAnswered on 9 April 2021
- Hello, we are looking to stay on the 15th and 16th of December but will the restaurant be open for an evening meal?Hello I have not restaurant i have rooms service open Best regard Jean-MarieAnswered on 7 December 2020
- Hello can I reserve a parking place please ?The hotel does not have parking, so it is impossible to reserve a parking space. But we have an agreement with the underground car park placed under video surveillance 24/24 right in front of the hotel, come to reception to collect your ticketAnswered on 1 September 2022
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Laptop safe
- Interconnecting room(s) available
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Auditory guidance
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 1:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mercure Valenciennes Centre accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Mercure Valenciennes Centre
Guests staying at Mercure Valenciennes Centre can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Mercure Valenciennes Centre is 1,150 feet from the center of Valenciennes.
The prices at Mercure Valenciennes Centre may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Mercure Valenciennes Centre include:
Check-in at Mercure Valenciennes Centre is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Mercure Valenciennes Centre offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Live music/Performance
- Horseback riding
- Bike tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture