Molitor Paris - MGallery Hotel Collection
13, rue Nungesser et Coli, 16th arr., 75016 Paris, France – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Molitor Paris - MGallery Hotel Collection
Located in Paris, MGallery Molitor is 2,300 feet from the Roland Garros Stadium and 1,950 feet from the Parc des Princes Stadium. It offers a 5577 ft² Clarins© spa, a heated, outdoor swimming pool, an indoor pool and 2 restaurants. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
All rooms feature an iPod docking station, a Nespresso© coffee machine and a safe. The bathroom is complete with free luxury brand toiletries and a hairdryer. Slippers and bathrobes are included.
Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the restaurant overlooking the pool. The second restaurant is seasonal and is set on the rooftop offering a panoramic view of Paris. You can also try a cocktail from the on-site bar.
This 5-star hotel offers a wellness center with a sauna, hammam and a fitness room. The hotel often hosts art exhibitions and street art works. The Longchamp Hippodrome is just a 15-minute walk away and the Eiffel Tower is 2.5 mi from the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do we have access to the pool with this room and from when to when. Thank youThe access to the swimming pools and the Spa facilities is included for hotel guests from the check in time (16h00) to the check out time (12h00).Answered on 9 June 2020
- When does the pool open?Dear Madam, Sir, Our pools are open all year long but may be closed at specific dates for a short period. Best regards, Thibaud Labarre Reservation TeamAnswered on 26 December 2022
- Bonjour Can you please tell me what time breakfast starts and finish’s? I know that check in is at 4pm so would it be possible for me to leave my l..Here are our breakfast hours : Mondays to Fridays from 6:30 to 10:00 / Weekends and public Holidays from 7:00 until 11:00 Our concierges will be glad ..Answered on 18 June 2022
- Where can I park my car pleaseDear Madam, Sir, We do have private parking spaces at Jean Bouin Auteuil Parking, feel free to give your car to our valet at your arrival ! Best reg..Answered on 31 October 2022
- hi are children and babies allowed in the indoor pool? many thanks dinaDear Madam, Sir, Our two pools are accessible for babies and childrens under parents supervision ! I wish you a good day and stay at your entire dis..Answered on 31 October 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Walk-in closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleries
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- Coffee house on site
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Heated pool
- Opening times
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Heated pool
- Locker rooms
- Personal trainer
- Fitness classes
- Yoga classes
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Foot bath
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Spa facilities
- Body scrub
- Body treatments
- Hair coloring
- Hair treatments
- Makeup services
- Waxing services
- Facial treatments
- Beauty services
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Hot tub/JacuzziAdditional charge
- MassageAdditional charge
- SpaAdditional charge
- Fitness center
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Molitor Paris - MGallery Hotel Collection accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Molitor is a lively area. If you would like a quieter room please leave us a note in your reservation's comments.
Please note that guests can only access the swimming pool from the check-in time until they check-out from the property.
Guests wishing to dine at the hotel's restaurants or enjoy the spa treatments are advised to reserve in advance.
Half board is served at the La Brasserie Urbaine restaurant.
The hotel guarantees access to at least one of the two swimming pools.
Following presidential decree n 2021-955 of July 19, 2021, guests must now have their health pass (PCR test of less than 48 hours or total vaccination) to access our outdoor and indoor pool areas as well as fitness rooms. We thank you for your understanding..
Guests wishing to dine at the hotel's restaurants or enjoy the spa treatments are advised to reserve in advance. Half board is served at the La Brasserie Molitor restaurant.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.