Millennium Hotel Paris Opera
12 Boulevard Haussmann, 9th arr., 75009 Paris, France – – Subway Access
5 Reasons to Choose Millennium Hotel Paris Opera
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
ince our opening in 1927, we have provided a relaxing stay to numerous celebrities, including Jean Cocteau and Charles Lindbergh. With art deco furniture, tinted mirrors, and a glass-roofed cupola, our hotel retains many of its original Années Folles furnishings, and offers views that look out over the tree-lined Boulevard Haussmann.
Area Info –
- Richelieu Drouot Metro Station 0.1 miles
- Opéra-Comique 0.1 miles
- Le Peletier Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Grévin Museum 0.2 miles
- Passage des Panoramas 0.2 miles
- Chaussée d'Antin-La Fayette Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Quatre Septembre Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Notre-Dame-de-Lorette Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Galeries Lafayette 0.3 miles
- Opéra Metro Station 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Opéra Garnier 0.3 miles
- Comedie Caumartin Theatre 0.5 miles
- Mathurins Theatre 0.6 miles
- La Cigale Concert Hall 0.7 miles
- Louvre 0.8 miles
- Gare du Nord 0.9 miles
- Sacré-Coeur 1 miles
- Notre Dame Cathedral 1.4 miles
- Arc de Triomphe 1.9 miles
- Opéra Bastille 2.1 miles
- Orly Airport 10 miles
- Paris - Charles De Gaulle Airport 14 miles
- Beauvais Tille Airport 41.8 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Passage des Panoramas Market
Popular brands like: Cartier, Hermès, Chanel, Burberry, Louis Vuitton
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges apply.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 10 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 80 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Millennium Hotel Paris Opera accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.