Novotel Paris Les Halles
8 Place Marguerite de Navarre, 1st arr., 75001 Paris, France – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 4143 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Paris
The Novotel Paris Les Halles is located in the heart of Paris. From this hotel, you can go shopping in the nearby districts of Rue de Rivoli, Boulevard Haussmann or Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. There are 5 metro lines and 3 RER lines located within a short walk of the hotel.
The Louver Museum, the Noter Dame Cathedral, the Marais district and the Georges Pompidou Museum are all a 10-minute walk away.
Guest rooms are spacious and equipped with private bathrooms, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, internet connection and air conditioning. Rooms are nonsmoking.
Guests can enjoy meals or cocktails on the patio of the hotel. It serves traditional French cuisine at the hotel's restaurant or in the lounge bar. Breakfast is free for up to 2 children under 16 years old.
The hotel offers numerous services to satisfy its guests such as free WiFi and a fitness center. Public parking can be accessed nearby at a reduced rate.
the half-board formula does not include children, the payment of this supplement must be made on site.
This is our guests' favorite part of Paris, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there an iron in my roomYou need to request one with houskeeping. Sincerely Your ChantalAnswered on 5 November 2019
- If we arrive early, approximately 7am, can our bags be held till our room is available?Dear Madam, Dear Sir, We thank you for your email. Please note that we have got a luggage room at your disposal in case of early check-in or late ch..Answered on 30 December 2019
- I see from previous question breakfast is 25€ per adult and free for children under 16 is that for all because I am staying 1 adult with 3 children?Bonjour, If you you choose the option without breakfast, breakfast has a price of 24€ per adult per day. If the adult takes breakfast children under 1..Answered on 29 July 2022
- How much is parking and how close to the hotelGood morning, the hotel is in partnership with the Q-Park Rivoli Pont-Neuf car park located at 2 rue boucher, 75001, Paris. The preferential rate is 2..Answered on 17 May 2021
- Can you storage suitcases for days. We are planning to arrive to Paris and go to Belgium for 5 days then return to Paris and stay another 5 days. We w..Thank you for your kind interest in our hotel. It is a pleasure to confirm that it is possible to storage your luggage at no additional cost if you do..Answered on 13 November 2019
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Game room
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Fitness center
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 16 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Novotel Paris Les Halles accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Children from 16 to 18 years old will be charged EUR 30 per children per night when using existing bed.
Children's entertainment is offered at breakfast time, during school holidays.
A discounted price for the public car park is available upon request at the hotel's reception.
The credit card used to make the reservation will be requested upon arrival.
The fitness room is open 24/7 and is accessible via a dedicated elevator.
Please note that the property may pre-authorize the credit card any time after the booking.
Please note that children under 16 years old can enjoy breakfast for free.
Half board rate includes accommodations, buffet breakfast per adult and dinner including either appetizer + main course or main course + dessert, among a selection of dishes defined by the property. Drinks are not included. Children are not included in the half board rate and will have to pay extra at the property
We can help you to perform your PCR tests every day of the week in laboratories near the hotel. If necessary, we can also call on a private practice to carry out a test directly at the hotel. Please contact us for more information.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Novotel Paris Les Halles
Guests staying at Novotel Paris Les Halles can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Novotel Paris Les Halles offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Game room
Check-in at Novotel Paris Les Halles is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Novotel Paris Les Halles include:
Yes, Novotel Paris Les Halles is popular with guests booking family stays.
Novotel Paris Les Halles has 1 restaurant:
Novotel Paris Les Halles is 1,950 feet from the center of Paris.
The prices at Novotel Paris Les Halles may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.