Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
70 avenue des Champs-Elysees, 8th arr., 75008 Paris, France – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 299 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Paris – Excellent location – show map
Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel is located on the famous avenue, 2,300 feet from the Arc de Triomphe. It offers a fitness center and a sauna, and an American breakfast is prepared every morning.
All of the air-conditioned rooms here are contemporary in style and offer an LCD satellite TV. Each has a mini-bar and an private bathroom with a bathtub and bathrobes. Some rooms and suites also offer a view of the Champs Elysees.
The hotel has an outdoor café, and Le Restaurant serves French cuisine. A continental breakfast is available upon request, and an American breakfast is also prepared daily. Children from 0 to 3 years old can enjoy breakfast for free and children between 3 and 12 years old can enjoy it at a reduced price. Guests can also relax with a cocktail in the Bar Atrium, which is open for lunch and dinner.
Franklin Roosevelt Metro Station is a 5-minute walk away providing direct access to Paris’ sights, including the Louver Museum and the lively Marais district. The River Seine and Elysées Palace are just a 10-minute walk away. Saint-Philippe-du-Roule Metro Station is 1,300 feet from the hotel and offers direct access to Trocadéro and Haussmann Boulevard.
Renovation work is done from 09:00 to 18:00 from Monday to Friday. Part of the Hotel rooms are under renovation. Please note that construction work is going on January until September and some rooms may be affected by noise.
This is our guests' favorite part of Paris, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
- Hi, Does the family room has its own patio/ balcony? Thank youNo balcony in our Family roomsAnswered on October 27, 2021
- I will stay in the hotel next month , what is the way to do pcr test for the purpose of travel , in the hotel or outside and how to get the resultHello Indeed our concierge desk available 24h can assist you regarding the PCR test that you can do at our property or outside. You get the results 24...Answered on November 29, 2021
- Hi What are the affected areas by renovation? Is there any closed areas/ amenities due to the renovation and when it is expected to be finishedThank you, Our Restaurant & bar still open during the renovation. We are renovating soom rooms.Answered on July 17, 2022
- When will I receive my money back back of 1019 euros after canceling my reservation before the day of arrivalWe will need more information on your reservationAnswered on August 4, 2022
- Hi early check in can I. I will arrive on 21 September around 9amDear Sir, Dear Madam, May you write us on Booking.com message, and not Question to our property, because we cannot see your name. Kindly,Answered on September 18, 2021
- Still looking?
Le Restaurant & Terrace
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|€ 80 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|€ 80 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The property will be undergoing renovation work from January to September 2022. Work is done from 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday and some rooms may be affected by noise.
Mbistro: Closed from Fri, Aug 12, 2022 until Fri, Sept 30, 2022
FAQs about Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel has 3 restaurants:
- Le Restaurant & Terrace
- Bar Atrium
Check-in at Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel include:
Guests staying at Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel by:
- Taxi 40min
Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Happy hour
Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel is 2.4 miles from the center of Paris.
The prices at Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.