13, rue des Beaux-Arts, 6th arr., 75006 Paris, France – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 384 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Paris
You're eligible for a Genius discount at L'Hôtel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in the historical district of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, this 5-star hotel features a hammam and an indoor swimming pool. It offers Baroque-style guest rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player.
Each individually-decorated guest room in Oscar Wilde’s last home are equipped with a mini-bar and an iPod docking station. All of the air-conditioned rooms have a seating area and a dressing room. Free internet access is available.
Guests can enjoy drinks in the bar at L'hotel. A continental breakfast is served every morning.
The Louver Museum is 2,300 feet from L'hotel, while Orsay Museum and Noter Dame Cathedral are a 15-minute walk from the property. Pont Neuf Metro Station is a 10-minute walk away, providing access to the Opéra Garnier.
This is our guests' favorite part of Paris, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- how dp I book a room for three days....goldstone for two people on July 25-27th Please let me know...also a balcony if possib;e...Dear Sir, Dear Madame, We do thank you for your interest in L'Hotel. Be advised that you cannot book in July as we will only reopen on 23rd of August. We are sorry for the convenience Have a wonderful day Olivier Heinkele Deputy General ManagerAnswered on 15 July 2021
- Do all rooms have a balconyThe Oscar Wilde Suite has a terrace The Chic room "Reine Hortense" has a balcony (The only one in this category) The Apartment has a balconyAnswered on 14 February 2020
- Need a shower, not tub. Possible? Accessible roomDear Sir, Dear Madam, Please be advised that only from our Grand room, we have a walk-in shower. All the other rooms have a bathtub. Unfortunately, we do not have any accessible room We wish you a lovely day Olivier Heinkele Deputy General ManagerAnswered on 15 July 2021
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Pet bowls
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Car rental
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Heated pool
- Shallow end
- Pool/Beach towels
- Pool cover
- Steam room
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- MassageAdditional charge
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 2 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
L'Hôtel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about L'Hôtel
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
L'Hôtel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Bicycle rental
The prices at L'Hôtel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at L'Hôtel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
L'Hôtel is 0.7 miles from the center of Paris.
Check-in at L'Hôtel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at L'Hôtel include: