Stay in the heart of Strasbourg – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Pavillon REGENT PETITE FRANCE! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Pavillon Régent Petite France is located in the heart of Strasbourg. It offers free WiFi access. The Covered Bridges are a 3-minute walk from this hotel.
Each room here will provide you with a private bathroom including a shower. Tea and coffee making facilities are also offered. You can enjoy River views from the rooms.
Breakfast is served every day.
Strasbourg Train Station is located 2,650 feet away from the property. Noter-Dame Cathedral is 2,650 feet from the hotel and the Strasbourg Museum of Modern Art is an 8-minute walk away. Strasbourg Airport is located 11 mi from the property.
This is our guests' favorite part of Strasbourg, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
- Hi, do you have an on-site parking available?Dear Guest. Thank you for your question. We offer two options for parking. One outside parking at 30 € per night and one inside garage at 40 € per nig..Answered on February 11, 2022
- Is this a smoke free hotel including the guest rooms? We are considering staying staying at the hotel in September.Thank you very much for your question. Our hotel is indeed a non-smoking establishment We remain at your disposal for any further question you may h..Answered on April 10, 2022
- Do you have EV charging parking please?Good afternoon, We could charge your car, depend of the type. We stay a your disposal for any further informations. Best regards, Front DeskAnswered on June 23, 2022
- Do you have accessible/handicap rooms with connecting rooms?Good morning, Yes, it is possible to have a wheelchair accessible room connected with a second room. Kind regards Elise Schweitzer Reservation deskAnswered on August 13, 2022
- Hello, planning a visit between 14-19.nov; do you have an apartement? thank you!Dear guest, Thank you for your you message. We don't have any apartment in the hotel. But we have some connected rooms that can makes an apartement. W..Answered on November 18, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Pavillon REGENT PETITE FRANCE accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Pavillon REGENT PETITE FRANCE
Check-in at Pavillon REGENT PETITE FRANCE is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Pavillon REGENT PETITE FRANCE may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Pavillon REGENT PETITE FRANCE offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Room options at Pavillon REGENT PETITE FRANCE include:
Pavillon REGENT PETITE FRANCE is 1,300 feet from the center of Strasbourg.
Guests staying at Pavillon REGENT PETITE FRANCE can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include: