Pavillon Porte de Versailles
37, rue du Hameau, 15th arr., 75015 Paris, France – – Subway Access
5 Reasons to Choose Pavillon Porte de Versailles
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
This establishment offers the ideal formula for combining work and leisure activities. Located across from the Porte de Versailles Exhibition Centre and the Palais des Sports, the Pavillon Porte de Versailles’ location represents a very advantageous compromise. The location of this city-unto-itself that the Exhibition Centre is allows you to be punctual and free of stress for your professional meetings. And the Palais des Sports, the prized temple of concerts whose ingenious dome-shaped architecture features hundreds of aluminium panels, invites you to attend shows with thousands of spectators in attendance. The hotel possesses major assets that allow guests to get around the capital quickly and easily: private parking, the tramway that brings you along the Boulevard des Maréchaux, as well as line 12 of the metro, formerly called the “Nord-Sud” line, traversing Paris vertically.
Area Info –
- Palais des Sports 0.1 miles
- Porte de Versailles Metro Station 0.1 miles
- Vaugirard Gabriel-Pallez Hospital 0.3 miles
- Lourmel Metro Station 0.4 miles
- Ministry of Defense 0.4 miles
- Balard Metro Station 0.4 miles
- Aquaboulevard 0.4 miles
- Convention Metro Station 0.5 miles
- Boucicaut Metro Station 0.5 miles
- Corentin Celton Metro Station 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Avenue Du President Kennedy 1.4 miles
- Eiffel Tower 1.7 miles
- Arc de Triomphe 2.8 miles
- Louvre 3 miles
- Notre Dame Cathedral 3.1 miles
- Comedie Caumartin Theatre 3.2 miles
- Mathurins Theatre 3.3 miles
- Opéra Garnier 3.3 miles
- Opéra Bastille 4 miles
- Sacré-Coeur 4.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Eugene Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Le Gasytroquet Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Franprix Supermarket 0.1 miles
- carefour market Market 0.1 miles
- Eiffel Tower Mountain 3.1 miles
- Parc des Exposition Mountain 0 miles
- Orly Airport 8 miles
- Paris - Charles De Gaulle Airport 17.5 miles
- Beauvais Tille Airport 44 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 26 per day.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 10 per night in a crib.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Pavillon Porte de Versailles accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.