Pullman Paris Montparnasse
19, Rue du Commandant René Mouchotte, 14th arr., 75014 Paris, France – Great location - show map – Subway Access
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Each room is fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar as well as a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Guests can enjoy the panoramic views over Montparnasse district. Room service is available 24/7.
Fi’lia restaurant serves traditional Italian dishes, while Umami Burger Paris restaurant serves international cuisine. Guests can relax and have a drink at 2 different bars. A cafe is also available, serving focaccias and cocktails. The Skybar is located on the 32nd floor and offers a panoramic view over Paris (Reservation recommended)
Guests can enjoy the fitness room. 3 different floors are dedicated to business with meeting rooms and conference rooms.
Saint Germain des Pres and the Eiffel Tower can be reached within a 20-minute metro ride each. The Luxembourg Garden is a 15-minute walk from the Pullman hotel.
This is our guests' favorite part of Paris, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.Pullman Paris Montparnasse has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jan 7, 2011
Hotel chain/brand: Pullman Hotels and Resorts
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is breakfast includedThank you for your interest in Pullman Paris Montparnasse! It depends on the reservation you make. Several rates and rooms are available with or wit..Answered on 25 February 2022
- Hi, I’m looking for a room with the view of the Eiffel Tower. Can you offer any?Dear guest , Please note that any of our rooms dispose of a view on the Eiffel Tower. We remain at your disposal for any further information. PULLMA..Answered on 1 October 2021
- We will be checking in with Viking on 10/29/22. If we arrive on the 28 of October, could we store part of our luggage at the hotel while we travel to..Dear Guest, Thank you for contacting the Pullman Paris Montparnasse. We are glad to inform you that you will be able to keep your luggage in the hotel..Answered on 25 August 2022
- Hi, for the connecting rooms for 4 people, are there two bathrooms or just one? Thanks.Dear, Thank you for your interest in Pullman Paris Montparnasse. The connecting rooms have two bathrooms, one in each room. We remain at your disposa..Answered on 6 August 2022
- Does the hotel have parking and how much is it per nightDear Guest, we don't have a private parking yet, please take a look at the "EFFIA" Parking or the "Maine Parking Montparnasse" that are 5min from the ..Answered on 9 October 2022
- Still looking?
- UMAMI BURGER
- Open forBreakfast • Lunch • Dinner
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Modern
- Dietary optionsGluten-free
- Open forLunch • Dinner
- Dietary optionsVegetarian
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- City view
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Refundable damage deposit
A damage deposit of EUR 700 is required on arrival. That's about 750.78USD. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed within 7 days of check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full by credit card, subject to an inspection of the property.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash Pullman Paris Montparnasse accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Pullman Paris Montparnasse
Guests staying at Pullman Paris Montparnasse can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Room options at Pullman Paris Montparnasse include:
Pullman Paris Montparnasse has 2 restaurants:
- UMAMI BURGER
Pullman Paris Montparnasse offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Happy hour
The prices at Pullman Paris Montparnasse may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Pullman Paris Montparnasse is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Pullman Paris Montparnasse is 1.9 miles from the center of Paris.