Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Refuge du Montenvers
MONTENVERS, 74400 Chamonix, France – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 263 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Refuge du Montenvers
- Hello Are you able to ski from here? Thank you! Ilene WintersDear Ilene, The Refuge is not located on the slopes and we are not near any ski lift. You have to go down to Chamonix to ski. Best regards, Cléme...Answered on December 26, 2019
- Hello, I read there is not parking a available. Where do most of the guest park their cars? Thank you, OttaviaHello, there are free parkings in Chamonix Center. After guests have to take train to go up on Montenvers Site. have a nice dayAnswered on November 16, 2021
- We are planning on booking a room and hiking up to the hotel. Where do we park our car?In the parking call Biollay or PlannardAnswered on August 31, 2022
- How to get a hotel from chamonix city center by public transportation plz? thanksHello, You have to take train at the Montenvers train station from chamonix Center. The way is around 25 minutes. have a nice dayAnswered on January 25, 2022
- May I know if this room has its own private toilet by itself? Thank you.Dear Guest, The Family room do has its own ensuite bathroom. Kind regards, Front DeskAnswered on May 25, 2022
- Still looking?
Restaurant le Refuge du Montenvers
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|€ 15 per child, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Refuge du Montenvers accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are invited to park their car near Montenvers-Mer de Glace Train Station. Please note that parking places are limited.
The return trip train ticket to the hotel is not included in the price and costs EUR 34 per stay.
From the 1st of August, a health pass will be required on arrival for adults to access catering services (breakfast, bar and restaurant).
Please make sure you consult train timetables as the last train can leave as early as 16:30, depending on the season.
Please note that Le Panoramique restaurant and Le Bar des Glaciers are not in the hotel but located a few feet away.
Please note that for reservations of 5 or more rooms, special conditions may apply. Please contact the property for further details.
Please inform Refuge du Montenvers of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Refuge du Montenvers
Refuge du Montenvers has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant le Refuge du Montenvers
The prices at Refuge du Montenvers may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Refuge du Montenvers by:
- Bus 2h
Refuge du Montenvers is 2.5 miles from the center of Chamonix.
Check-in at Refuge du Montenvers is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Refuge du Montenvers can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Refuge du Montenvers offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Room options at Refuge du Montenvers include:
- Bed in Dorm