Vacancéole - Le Duguesclin
37 rue Louise Weiss , 22100 Dinan, France –
6 Reasons to Choose Vacancéole - Le Duguesclin
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Dinan
Area Info –
- Dinan Train Station 0.4 miles
- Château de Dinan 0.8 miles
- La Corbinais Golf Club 7.8 miles
- Saint-Malo Golf Resort 10.5 miles
- Port-Breton Park 11.8 miles
- Laboratoire de la Mer 12.1 miles
- Donald Winnicott Hospital Center 12.2 miles
- Seifel 12.3 miles
- Marina 12.3 miles
- Ferry 12.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Arthur Gardiner Hospital 12.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Leclerc Supermarket 0.9 miles
- Dinan (le jeudi Market 0.9 miles
- Dinan (le jeudi) Market 0.9 miles
- Créperie Ahna Restaurant 1 miles
- Carrefour Supermarket 1 miles
- Au coin du feu Restaurant 0 miles
- Port de Dinan River 1.9 miles
- Dinard Ocean/Sea 15.5 miles
- Pleurtuit Airport 9.3 miles
- St Jacques Airport 30.5 miles
- Jersey Airport 52.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Pool Cover
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 6:30 PM
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
- Reception opening days and opening hours
- The property’s contact details
- A list of extra services available at the property and/or upon reservation
- A description of the accommodation (studio or apartment)
- Directions to the property
- Nearby points of interest and other practical information
Guests planning to arrive outside of reception opening hours are requested to call the property in advance in order to arrange a check-in time.
Please note that reduced mobility accessible rooms are available according to availability. Guests are requested to contact the property in advance to confirm availability.
Please note that a pre-payment equal to the total amount of the reservation will be taken once the reservation is made. This will be automatically refunded in the event of a free cancellation.
Payment is possible with a Visa, Mastercard or American Express only.
Included in the rate:
- End-of-stay cleaning excluding the kitchen. Guests are required to clean the dishes and the kitchen before check-out. Please note that if guests do not clean the kitchen, a charge will be taken from the damage deposit.
- Towels and bed linen. Towels can be replaced during the stay for a supplement.
- All taxes except the city tax which is to be paid at the property.
Please note that a EUR 300 damages deposit will be requested upon arrival. This may be used to charge for any damages incurred to the accommodation during your stay and will be returned upon check-out, after a damage inspection.
Guests staying at the property benefit from preferential rates for ski lifts and ski equipment. Please contact the property for further details.