Stay in the heart of Paris – Excellent location – show map
Maison Armance is located in central Paris, 150 feet from the Tuileries Garden and 650 feet from Place de la Concorde. The property was once the residence of the French writer Stendhal and offers free WiFi access throughout the hotel.
All the individually decorated rooms are equipped with satellite TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom.
Breakfast is available every morning in the dining area or can be served in your room upon request. Maison Armance is serviced by a elevator and the front desk is open 24 hours a day.
The Louver Museum is a 10-minute walk from the hotel and the Champs-Elyseés is 1,650 feet away. Concorde Metro Station is 600 feet away and provides direct access to many of Paris's attractions.
This is our guests' favorite part of Paris, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi there, just checking if there’s any rooms with terrace?Hello, Unfortunatel, we do not have rooms with terrace. Kind regards, HenriAnswered on January 17, 2022
- Hello, do you have 3 connected rooms? Or do you have one Suite and connected rooms. We a family we need suitable rooms or next to each other 1-19-Aug.Hello, Maison Armance will remain closed for the dates requested, I can propose Hotel Mansart (corner place vendome) with 2 executive vendome rooms co..Answered on July 5, 2021
- How can I get to your hotel by metro from CDG ?Hello, You take the train RER B first and you get off at station Chatelet-les-halles. Then you take the ligne 1 and get off at Concorde. At Concorde..Answered on October 11, 2021
- Is breakfast served in the hotel, and is there a lounge or bar in the hotel? Also, how many total rooms in the hotel? Thank youDear Madam,Monsieur, Thank you for writing us. We have a room breakfast and an honesty bar. Best regards. AnisAnswered on August 6, 2022
- We have a plan to visit Louvres museum, Place vendome, place d orsay and Jardine des Tuileries, nearby hotel. Is it possible to explore in 1-2 daysDear Madame,Monsieur, Thank you for writing us. Yes, it is quite possible to visit these places in two days. Best regards. Anis ReceptionAnswered on June 24, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Maison Armance - Esprit de France accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that any reservation of more than 3 rooms for the same dates will not be accepted with individual conditions. Special reservation and cancelations policies will apply
FAQs about Maison Armance - Esprit de France
Maison Armance - Esprit de France offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Maison Armance - Esprit de France is 1.4 miles from the center of Paris.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Maison Armance - Esprit de France by:
- Subway/Metro 1h
Check-in at Maison Armance - Esprit de France is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Maison Armance - Esprit de France can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Room options at Maison Armance - Esprit de France include:
The prices at Maison Armance - Esprit de France may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.