Mercure Abbeville Centre – Porte de La Baie de Somme
19 Place Du Pilori, 80100 Abbeville, France – Great location - show map
In the heart of Abbeville, this elegant red brick hotel is a classic example of Ponthieu architecture and offers stylish and well-furnished accommodations.
Mercure Abbeville Centre – Porte de La Baie de Somme is fully air-conditioned and offers contemporary rooms including 3 rooms with access for guests with reduced mobility. Each room has a private bathroom with either a bathtub or shower.
You can enjoy meals in the on-site restaurant, or relax with a refreshing drink from the bar. Additional facilities include a 24-hour front desk, a private parking lot and meeting rooms.
Gateway to one of the most beautiful bays in France, the Bay of the Somme, Abbeville is 28 miles from Amiens and 62 miles from the English Channel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.1 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- where is the secure parking exactly: important as we're travelling by motorbikewe have a private garage. you must reserve in advance. on your arrival we will give you a map to get there.Answered on 17 March 2020
- Is there a secure car park at hotel !YES . ONLY 6 PLACES. TO RESERVE EN ADVANCE. FREE PARKING OUTSIDE THE HOTEL.Answered on 15 May 2021
- Just wanted to make sure that the restaurant will open Monday evening until what time please?Dear customer, The restaurant will be open Monday evening between 19:00 and 22:00, last order at 21:45. Best regards, Médéric - ReceptionistAnswered on 18 August 2022
- Hi, is you restaurant open on Sunday nights? ThanksHello. Yes our restaurant is open on Sundays 19h -22h. last order 21h45 1 dish direct. Kind regardsAnswered on 24 May 2022
- Hello, What is the latest time we could check in? And do you have travel cots available? Thanks, ClareGood evening, There is a receptionniste 24/7 at the reception. So you come when you want. We have travel cots, would you like to book one? It's free ..Answered on 24 April 2022
- Still looking?
Food: French, Local
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Walk-in closet
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- City view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Books, DVDs or music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Pet bowls
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Suit press
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 12:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 1 are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 1 and up are allowed)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mercure Abbeville Centre – Porte de La Baie de Somme accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
FAQs about Mercure Abbeville Centre – Porte de La Baie de Somme
Room options at Mercure Abbeville Centre – Porte de La Baie de Somme include:
Mercure Abbeville Centre – Porte de La Baie de Somme offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at Mercure Abbeville Centre – Porte de La Baie de Somme can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Mercure Abbeville Centre – Porte de La Baie de Somme is 800 feet from the center of Abbeville.
The prices at Mercure Abbeville Centre – Porte de La Baie de Somme may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Mercure Abbeville Centre – Porte de La Baie de Somme has 1 restaurant:
- La rôtisserie
Check-in at Mercure Abbeville Centre – Porte de La Baie de Somme is from 12:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.