Mercure Rouen Val de Reuil
7 Voie des Clouets, 27100 Val de Reuil, France – Good location – show map
Surrounded by greenery, this hotel is located near to the Bord forest and is only 19 miles from Rouen and Giverny. Incarville, Val de Reuil’s business center, is also nearby. There is a fitness room on site.
The Mercure Rouen Val de Reuil features 70 rooms. They are bright, spacious and air-conditioned. All are equipped with a flat-screen, pay TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
The hotel’s air-conditioned Bar Les Clouets serves many drinks every days.
A golf course is located near Mercure Rouen Val de Reuil. Horse riding is also possible in the area. Museums, castles and the Léry-Poses Lake and center for water sports are all within easy reach. If you want to explore further afield; Paris, Caen, Deauville and Honfleur are only one hour away by train or car.
The Mercure Rouen Val de Reuil benefits from direct access from the A13 motorway. Free private parking is available on site.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.1 for a two-person trip.
- Hi Is your restaurant now open?Hello, Unfortunately not but we have room service 24/7. Remaining at your disposal, Kind regardsAnswered on 22 July 2022
- Please confirm that we are allowed to bring one dog with us.Hello, Our hotel accepts with pleasure little companions! There is only a fee of 9€ per pet. Remaining at your disposal for any other question, Best ..Answered on 30 July 2022
- Can you confirm that the restaurant on site has now reopened? Would we need to book a table in advance?Dear Sirs, Our restaurant is closed for an indefinite duration. There are severals restaurants closed to our hotel with walking access. Kinds regardsAnswered on 17 August 2021
- Is there room for a travel cot in a standard twin room please . ThankyouWe can put a baby cot in a twin room. Kinds regardsAnswered on 3 June 2022
- What restaurant facilities are available for an evening meal? We expect to arrive around 7.30-8.30pm and will need to eat when we get there and are co..Sorry, Due to COVID-19, the restaurant will be closed until the end of the year. Kind regardsAnswered on 21 August 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Pet bowls
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Interconnecting room(s) available
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Entire unit located on ground floor
12:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mercure Rouen Val de Reuil accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Hotel renovation works in progres please note that Bars and room service is not available.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
FAQs about Mercure Rouen Val de Reuil
Mercure Rouen Val de Reuil offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
Yes, Mercure Rouen Val de Reuil is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Mercure Rouen Val de Reuil include:
Check-in at Mercure Rouen Val de Reuil is from 12:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Mercure Rouen Val de Reuil is 2 miles from the center of Val de Reuil.
Guests staying at Mercure Rouen Val de Reuil can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Mercure Rouen Val de Reuil may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.