Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg
15 Rue Boissy d'Anglas, 8th arr., 75008 Paris, France – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 542 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Paris – Excellent location – show map
Sofitel Le Faubourg, the designer hotel, is located at the heart of Paris only 150 feet from Place de la Concorde and 350 feet from the famous Champs-Élysées. It is set in 2 private mansions dating from the 18th and 19th century.
Air-conditioned rooms and suites at Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg are decorated in the style of haute couture, and fully renovated by a famous interior designer. They are soundproofed and equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, free WiFi and a grand private bathroom.
Guests can also enjoy dinner or lunch at the Blossom restaurant, which offers French cuisine and a large range of wines. They can also have a drink on the terrace at the Bar du Faubourg.
In this luxury hotel you will find a well-being center that is open 24 hours a day, and features a fitness center, 2 hammams and you can also request a relaxing massage or beauty treatment.
The hotel is a short walk from the designer fashion area of Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré and Jardin des Tuileries. Concorde Metro Station, 350 feet away, provides direct access to all of Paris’s famous site.
This is our guests' favorite part of Paris, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg
- Hi , our Room is a premium room and it says it has one king bed and one sofa bed , when it says sofa bed , is it convertible ?Dear Sir, Dear Madam, That is correct, all our Sofa Bed are convertible except in our Collection Suite. With Best Regards,Answered on March 28, 2022
- Do you have connecting rooms? We would like to come and stay 15-18 okt. 2 adults, 2 children (13&9 years old) Merci!We do have Luxury rooms that can be interconnecting. Once you made your reservation please contact our Reservation team at Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg a...Answered on September 25, 2021
- I am flying to Paris on the 28 March . Can your concierge assist in booking store appointments like Hermes, goyard, Chanel etc.? Thank you.Dear Sir, Thank you for your message, In order to assist you would you be so kind to contact our Concierge Team ? Many thanks, With Best Regards, Min...Answered on March 25, 2022
- Hi I am traveling with a family of 2 adults and 3 kids ages 4,8&9. Are there suitable connecting rooms for us?Dear Sir, Dear Madam, Thank you for your message, We do indeed offer connecting rooms and or Large Suite, our Faubourg Suite which can accommodate up...Answered on March 25, 2022
- Hi, I did not see a room with two single beds option but wanna ask you directly if there are rooms available with two single beds?Bonjour, We do have twin Luxury rooms in our hotel and some Collection Suites and Junior Suites can have two single seprated beds (subject to availabi...Answered on April 16, 2022
- Still looking?
The Blossom Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|€ 0 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|€ 100 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please inform Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Bar is closed from Thu, Aug 20, 2020 until Sun, Aug 23, 2020
Spa/wellness center is closed from Thu, Jul 16, 2020 until Mon, Aug 31, 2020
FAQs about Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg
Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg has 1 restaurant:
- The Blossom Restaurant
The prices at Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg is 1.6 miles from the center of Paris.
Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Live sports events (broadcast)
Room options at Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg include: