St Christopher's Inn Paris - Gare du Nord
5 rue de Dunkerque, 10th arr., 75010 Paris, France – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Located in the center of Paris, just 650 feet from Gare du Nord Train Station, St Christopher’s Inn Paris offers 2 bars and a chill-out room. Montmartre and the Sacré Coeur are a 15 minute walk away while Stade de France Stadium is 4.1 mi away.
All private rooms and dormitories offer heating. The bathroom facilities are either shared or private.
Guests will benefit from a discount at Belushi's bar.
Lockers are available in the rooms, towel rental is possible from the 24-hour reception and free WiFi access is available in the entire building. Gare de l’Est Train Station is equally just 1,650 feet away and the Gare du Nord Metro Station is a 2-minute walk away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Paris, according to independent reviews.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is the room share by men and womenWe have mixed dorm rooms for men and women, and ones for only women. Kind regardsAnswered on November 4, 2019
- Do you offer luggage storage?Yes we do. We have for-hire lockers that cost €5 for the big ones and €3 for the small ones to use all day. There are also free lockers in all our dorm rooms]Answered on October 21, 2019
- Is there a age limit ? Iam 56The age limit is 18 and above Kind regards SamAnswered on October 28, 2019
- Are there rooms for disabled guests if yes there is a big space on it ?Most of our twin rooms are wheelchair friendly and have a bathroom that is designed to accommodate people for disabilities! Our bigger dorms, such as ..Answered on November 18, 2019
- How much does it cost to rent a lock?We charge €4 for a lock Kind regardsAnswered on October 21, 2019
- Still looking?
Food: American, French
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
3:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 9 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
St Christopher's Inn Paris - Gare du Nord accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
There is no capacity for extra beds in the rooms.
Please note that booking a certain amount of beds in a same room type does not guarantee that these beds will be in the same room.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about St Christopher's Inn Paris - Gare du Nord
The prices at St Christopher's Inn Paris - Gare du Nord may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
St Christopher's Inn Paris - Gare du Nord has 1 restaurant:
From the nearest airport, you can get to St Christopher's Inn Paris - Gare du Nord by:
- Train 45min
St Christopher's Inn Paris - Gare du Nord is 1.6 miles from the center of Paris.
Check-in at St Christopher's Inn Paris - Gare du Nord is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
St Christopher's Inn Paris - Gare du Nord offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Happy hour
- Walking tours
- Live music/Performance