Mercure Paris Notre Dame Saint Germain des Prés
20, rue du Sommerard, 5th arr., 75005 Paris, France – – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 248 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Mercure Paris Notre Dame Saint Germain des Prés.
Privilege Double Room
Double /Twin Rooms Next to Each Other
Standard Double Room
Privilege Twin Room
Standard Twin Room
Two Adjacent Rooms (4 adults)
Two Adjacent Rooms
Two Adjacent Rooms (3 adults)
5 Reasons to Choose Mercure Paris Notre Dame Saint Germain des Prés
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
This midscale non-standardized brand promises that your stay will be a success thanks to the unique combination it offers: the strength of a guaranteed quality and the genuine experience of hotels managed by passionate hoteliers.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Sorbonne University 0 miles
- Cluny Museum - National Museum of Medieval Art 0 miles
- Cluny-La Sorbonne Metro Station 0.1 miles
- Maubert-Mutualité Metro Station 0.1 miles
- Paris IV Sorbonne University 0.1 miles
- Paris Descartes University 0.2 miles
- Saint-Michel Place 0.2 miles
- Saint-Michel - Notre-Dame RER Station 0.2 miles
- Pantheon-Assas University 0.2 miles
- Saint-Michel Metro Station 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Notre Dame Cathedral 0.3 miles
- Louvre 0.8 miles
- Opéra Bastille 1.1 miles
- Gare de Lyon 1.4 miles
- Opéra Garnier 1.6 miles
- Comedie Caumartin Theatre 1.7 miles
- Mathurins Theatre 1.8 miles
- Gare de l'Est 1.9 miles
- Sacré-Coeur 2.6 miles
- Arc de Triomphe 2.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Restaurant Le Coupe Chou Restaurant 0.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 32.40 per day.
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Mercure Paris Notre Dame Saint Germain des Prés takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 12:00 PM
4:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mercure Paris Notre Dame Saint Germain des Prés accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.