Hôtel Club Vacanciel Menton
15 Rue Partouneaux, 06500 Menton, France – Great location - show map
Comfort Single Room with Park View
Comfort Single Room
Triple Room with Park View
Single Room with Park View
Twin Room with Park View
Double Room with Park View
Quadruple Room with Park View
Nestled between Monaco and the Italian Riveria, the former Hotel de Venise in the style of the Belle Epoque, invites you to enjoy its calm, tranquility and unique park. With 316 days of sunshine per year and its exceptional gardens, Menton is an ideal holiday destination to discover the riches of the "Pearl of France".
Hôtel Club Vacanciel Menton takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- IUT Technology University Menton 0.2 miles
- Jean-Cocteau Museum 0.4 miles
- The Middle Eastern and Mediterranean Undergraduate College of Menton 0.5 miles
- La Palmosa Hospital 1 miles
- Villa E-1027 2.1 miles
- Hanbury Gardens 2.8 miles
- Monte-Carlo Golf Club 4.3 miles
- Casino Monte Carlo 4.3 miles
- Oceanographic Museum of Monaco 4.8 miles
- Saint Nicholas Cathedral 4.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Prince's Palace of Monaco 5 miles
- Exotic Garden of Monaco 5.2 miles
- Stade Louis II 5.4 miles
- Port of Silva Maris 8.4 miles
- Côte d'Azur Observatory 10.5 miles
- Pont Michel Tram Stop 11 miles
- Cap Ferrat Lighthouse 11 miles
- Garibaldi Square 12.1 miles
- MAMAC 12.1 miles
- Lascaris Palace 12.3 miles
- Côte d'Azur Airport 16.2 miles
- Levaldigi Airport 53.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Hôtel Club Vacanciel Menton
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Menton
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment
- Entertainment Staff
- Pool Table (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 7 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Safe (additional charge)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 5:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 2 per night in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that some street-side rooms overlook directly overlook the train line.
Please note that prepayment will be taken by Vacanciel.
Please note that the price includes accommodation, breakfast, bed linen, towels and final cleaning. On request and at an additional cost, daily cleaning and a change of towels are available.