Hôtel Club Vacanciel Menton
15 Rue Partouneaux, 06500 Menton, France –
Quadruple Room Street Side
Comfort Single Room Street Side
Comfort Single Room with Park View
Single Room Street Side
Twin Room Street Side
Single Room with Park View
Triple Room with Park View
Twin Room with Park View
Double Room Street Side
Double Room with Park View
Triple Room Street Side
Quadruple Room with Park View
Nestled between Monaco and the Italian Riveria, the former Hotel de Venise in the style of the Belle Epoque, invites you to enjoy its calm, tranquility and unique park. With 316 days of sunshine per year and its exceptional gardens, Menton is an ideal holiday destination to discover the riches of the "Pearl of France".
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- IUT Technology University Menton 0.2 miles
- Jean-Cocteau Museum 0.4 miles
- The Middle Eastern and Mediterranean Undergraduate College of Menton 0.5 miles
- La Palmosa Hospital 1 miles
- Villa E-1027 2.1 miles
- Hanbury Gardens 2.8 miles
- Monte-Carlo Golf Club 4.3 miles
- Casino Monte Carlo 4.3 miles
- Oceanographic Museum of Monaco 4.8 miles
- Saint Nicholas Cathedral 4.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Cap Ferrat Lighthouse 11 miles
- Garibaldi Square 12.1 miles
- MAMAC 12.1 miles
- Nice Opéra 12.6 miles
- Nice-Ville Train Station 12.8 miles
- Russian Orthodox Cathedral 13.2 miles
- Allianz Riviera 16 miles
- Palais Nikaia Concert Hall 16.4 miles
- Maeght Fondation 19.8 miles
- Côte d'Azur Airport 16.2 miles
- Levaldigi Airport 53.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Hôtel Club Vacanciel Menton
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment
- Entertainment Staff
- Pool Table (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Buffet-style Restaurant
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 7 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Parking Garage
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Safe (additional charge)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 5:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 2 per night in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Hôtel Club Vacanciel Menton accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Early check-in and late check-out are available at an extra cost of EUR 29 per accommodation, upon request and subject to availability.
Please note that some street-side rooms directly overlook the train line.
Please note that a free baby kit is available upon request and subject to availability.
Please note that full payment of the booked stay is due at the time of booking.
New Year and Christmas meals are available at an extra charge, upon prior request and according availability.
The only extra bed available is a baby cot.