Villa Duflot Châteaux & Hôtels Collection
Rond Point Albert Donnezan, Serrat Den Vaquer, 66000 Perpignan, France –
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
Deluxe Triple Room
Prestige Suite with Bath and Shower
Privilege Double Room with Shower
Max adults: 4
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Family Two-Bedroom Interconnecting
Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Bath
Executive Double or Twin Room with Bath and Shower
5 Reasons to Choose Villa Duflot Châteaux & Hôtels Collection
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
The restaurant La Villa Duflot was built in 1989 in an ancient house in the surbub of Perpignan. The 4 star hotel opened 2 years later.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- University of Perpignan 0.9 miles
- Chamber of Commerce 1.7 miles
- Perpignan Town Hall 1.8 miles
- Théâtre de l'Archipel 1.9 miles
- Perpignan Convention Centre 2.1 miles
- Stade Gilbert Brutus 3.4 miles
- Saint-Cyprien Golf Course 7.2 miles
- Collioure Royal Castle 14.4 miles
- Queribus Castle 17.5 miles
- Marcevol Golf Course 19.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Auchan Supermarket 0.6 miles
- La passerelle Restaurant 3.1 miles
- Carrefour Supermarket 5 miles
- Méditérannée Ocean/Sea 12.4 miles
- Rivesaltes Airport 4.6 miles
- Salvaza Airport 47.4 miles
- Beziers Cap d'Agde Airport 50.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
LA VILLA DUFLOT
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bikes Available (free)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Villa Duflot Châteaux & Hôtels Collection takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Villa Duflot Châteaux & Hôtels Collection accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.