Stay in the heart of Tignes – Excellent location – show map
Just 1,650 feet from Tignes, Hotel Village Montana by Les Etincelles is located at the foot of the ski slopes in the prestigious Espace Killy resort. The mountain-style hotel offers a outdoor, Nordic swimming pool and a spa with an oriental hammam, hot tub and saunas.
The spacious guest rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and free Wi-Fi internet access. All rooms feature a balcony with views of the surrounding mountains.
Hotel Village Montana by Les Etincelles also features 2 lounge bars and 4 restaurants, which serve a range of traditional cuisine and Savoyard specialties. Herbal tea facility is also available at the hotel.
Additional facilities at the property include a 24-hour reception, on-site ski hire at Montana ski shop, heated ski storage and indoor parking. A wide range of treatments and massages are available at a surcharge.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
- Chaudannes Ski Lift - 700 feet
- Paquis Ski Lift - 700 feet
- Almes ski lift - 750 feet
- Lavachet Ski Lift - 900 feet
- Palafour Ski Lift - 1,100 feet
- Millonex 2 - 1,150 feet
- Millonex 1 - 1,150 feet
- Rosset Ski Lift - 1,400 feet
- Chardonnet Ski Lift - 2,100 feet
- Combe Folle Ski Lift - 3,650 feet
Most popular amenities
- why is there an age limit on this accommodation please?We propose different type of prices in our rooms. Prices are calculated on the basis of a price per person, depending on the age of each persons.Answered on January 17, 2020
- Hi, what would transfer costs be from 2nd to 10th of August. Can go from either airport Which is the cheapest to collect from please? Thank you.Dear Mr, dear Mrs, Thank you for your request. Further this request, you can send an email. Best regards,Answered on February 23, 2022
- Hi, I would like to know how the babysitting service works? Is it a nanny or a nursery in the hotel? What are the rates? ThanksHello, the baby sitter service is available thanks to a list of baby sittors (nanny), that you can find directly at the reception. For more informatio..Answered on November 19, 2020
- 1. I was wondering if there was a possibility to buy an insurance for the partially refundable part? 2. Will the sauna/spa/pool area be open in Decemb..We can propose to you the insurance only if you book with our booking center. About the Spa area, for the moment all facilities are open, we don't hav..Answered on September 30, 2020
- what's the difference between a family room and a triple room? I don't want to share a room with our 14 yo daughter.Hello, both will be the same room. You have one bedroom and one bunk bed (separate by a door), so two sleeping area. Kind regardsAnswered on May 4, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 15 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Hotel Village Montana by Les Etincelles accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel Village Montana by Les Etincelles
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hotel Village Montana by Les Etincelles on this page.
Hotel Village Montana by Les Etincelles has 1 restaurant:
- Les Chanterelles
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Village Montana by Les Etincelles by:
- Car 2h
Check-in at Hotel Village Montana by Les Etincelles is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Hotel Village Montana by Les Etincelles can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Hotel Village Montana by Les Etincelles is 800 feet from the center of Tignes.
Room options at Hotel Village Montana by Les Etincelles include:
The prices at Hotel Village Montana by Les Etincelles may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Village Montana by Les Etincelles offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Pool table
- Game room
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Locker rooms
- Bicycle rental
- Swimming pool
- Spa facilities
- Walking tours
- Spa/Wellness packages