The Queens Gate Hotel
31-34 Queen's Gate, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW7 5JA, United Kingdom – Great location - show map – Metro access
|Club SuperKing Room|
|Deluxe King Room|
|Deluxe Twin Room|
|Club Twin Room|
|Standard Queen Room|
|Standard Triple Room|
|Standard Family Room|
ll 90 bedrooms have been designed to offer the maximum in comfort and relaxation and to create a unique experience. The recently re-designed bar/restaurant offers a selection of food & drinks throughout the day and it is the ideal place to relax after a busy day in London. While the hotel’s two meeting rooms can accommodate up to 30 people each. A fully equipped fitness center is also at our guests disposal.
The Queens Gate Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Royal College of Art 0.2 miles
- Natural History Museum London 0.2 miles
- Imperial College London 0.2 miles
- Royal Albert Hall 0.2 miles
- London Science Museum 0.2 miles
- Baden-Powell House 0.3 miles
- Gloucester Road 0.3 miles
- Grosvenor Casino The Gloucester London 0.4 miles
- Victoria & Albert Museum 0.4 miles
- South Kensington 0.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Hyde Park 0.8 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.7 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 2.1 miles
- Trafalgar Square 2.3 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2.4 miles
- Big Ben 2.4 miles
- London Eye 2.6 miles
- Tower of London 4.4 miles
- Wembley Stadium 5.9 miles
- O2 Arena 7.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Da Mario (Italian Restaurant) Great pizza Restaurant 0.2 miles
- L'etranger Restaurant (French Cuisine) Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Coco Momo Kensington (Brasserie) Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Gloucester Arms (Local pub) Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Launceston Place (English cuisine) Michelin Star Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Builders Arms (Local pub) Cafe/bar 0.3 miles
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Sainsburys Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Portobello Road Market 1.9 miles
- Covent Garden Market 3.1 miles
- Borough Market Market 4.3 miles
- Thames River River 1.2 miles
- London City Airport 9.9 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 11.9 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 23.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
6 reasons to choose The Queens Gate Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 7 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Pool and wellness
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Horse riding Off-site (Additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Snack bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Soundproof rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
00:00 - 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 2522 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: