Abbey Point Hotel
300-302 Twyford Abbey Road, Brent, London, NW10 7DD, United Kingdom – Good location – show map
Located in London, a 19-minute walk from Park Royal Tube Station, Abbey Point Hotel provides accommodations with a garden, free private parking, a shared lounge and a terrace. Featuring a restaurant, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. Guests can have a drink at the bar.
Guest rooms are equipped with a fridge, microwave, an electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. Each room has a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms at the hotel have a city view.
A Full English/Irish breakfast is available daily at Abbey Point Hotel.
Staff at the accommodation are always available to provide guidance at the reception.
London Designer Outlet is 2.1 miles from Abbey Point Hotel, while Wembley Arena is 2.1 miles away. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 12 miles from the hotel.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi how close are you to the Underground please?Hi there, We have three tube stations near the hotel. Bakerloo Line: Stonebridge park 15 min walk Central Line: North Acton 20 min walk Piccadill..Answered on 22 December 2022
- Can we leave luggage before check-in time? We will arrive at about 12.00Hi yes is ok see youAnswered on 11 January 2023
- Hi, how close are you to Wembley please? Would we be able to walk there?Hi, we are 2.3 miles 3.7km from Wembley stadium. It is around a: 45-50min walk 23 min bus journey on the 440 busAnswered on 10 January 2023
- what is the closest tube station and how long would it take to walk to hotel?There are three tube stations close to us: Stonebridge Park 15min walk or 5 min bus North Acton 25 min walk or 10 min bus Park Royal station 20 min..Answered on 15 January 2023
- Hi, will you accommodate early check in for international guests please.Early check-in can be arranged. However, it is dependent on availability and the times requested. Early check-in before 9 am will normally require ext..Answered on 11 January 2023
- Still looking?
Abbey Point Cafe
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Drying rack for clothing
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Private check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking rooms
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Abbey Point Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Abbey Point Hotel
Check-in at Abbey Point Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Abbey Point Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at Abbey Point Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Abbey Point Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Abbey Point Cafe
Abbey Point Hotel is 6.2 miles from the center of London.
Room options at Abbey Point Hotel include:
The prices at Abbey Point Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.