The Abbey Court Notting Hill
20 Pembridge Gardens, Kensington and Chelsea, London, W2 4DU, United Kingdom – – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 321 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Abbey Court Notting Hill.
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 1 years of age)
Standard Twin Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 1 years of age)
Classic Single Room
Executive Four Poster Room
22 en suite bedrooms, spread across 5 floors, including a basement. There is only stair access to all floors. Quad and Triple rooms also available. There is a charming Conservatory for breakfast, and small rear patio garden.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Notting Hill Gate 0.1 miles
- Westbourne Grove 0.3 miles
- Bayswater 0.4 miles
- Queensway 0.4 miles
- Holland Park 0.4 miles
- Portobello Road Market 0.5 miles
- Kensington Palace 0.5 miles
- Kensington Roof Gardens 0.6 miles
- Kensington Square 0.7 miles
- Royal Oak 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hyde Park 1.2 miles
- Buckingham Palace 2.5 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 2.7 miles
- Trafalgar Square 3 miles
- Big Ben 3.2 miles
- Houses of Parliament 3.2 miles
- London Eye 3.4 miles
- Wembley Stadium 4.8 miles
- Tower of London 5.1 miles
- O2 Arena 8.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Camden Market Market 4 miles
- Portobello Road Antiques Markey Market 0.1 miles
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Marks & Spencer Supermarket 0.1 miles
- The Portobello Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Prince Albert Pub Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Itsu Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Malabar Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Recipease Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Beach Banket Babylon Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- London City Airport 10.6 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 11.3 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 24.5 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Portobello Road Market Local & Authentic
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose The Abbey Court Notting Hill
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
The Abbey Court Notting Hill accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Abbey Court will add additional costs if you breach their non-smoking policy.
Abbey Court reserve the right to cancel a reservation if they suspect fraudulent activity.
The rates you booked on this occasion may be different the next time you book.
Please note that bookings of over 3 rooms cannot be accommodated at this property.
All guests attending are required provide a photo identification after booking.