Stay At Holyrood
12/4 Abbeyhill Crescent, Old Town, Edinburgh, EH8 8DZ, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 107 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Lots of people comment on the space available in the apartment. It doesn't look as big from the outside. It is a 'double upper' which makes it feel like a house. These properties were built in the 50's and definitely have their own 'angular style'.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Nelson Monument 0.1 miles
- Scottish Poetry Library 0.2 miles
- Our Dynamic Earth 0.2 miles
- Calton Hill 0.3 miles
- Palace of Holyrood House 0.3 miles
- The City of Edinburgh Council 0.4 miles
- Edinburgh Playhouse 0.4 miles
- Omni Centre 0.4 miles
- Museum of Childhood 0.5 miles
- Waterloo Place 0.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Edinburgh Festival Theatre 0.7 miles
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo 0.8 miles
- Royal Mile 0.8 miles
- University of Edinburgh 0.9 miles
- Edinburgh Castle 1.1 miles
- Murrayfield Stadium 2.6 miles
- Edinburgh Zoo 3.7 miles
- Dalhousie Castle 7.4 miles
- Forth Bridge 9.4 miles
- Hopetoun House 11.5 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Tesco Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Safari Lounge Cafe/bar 0.5 miles
- Howies Restaurant 0.8 miles
- Arthurs Seat Mountain 0.1 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 7.3 miles
- Glasgow Airport 49 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 18:00
10:30 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Stay At Holyrood accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
After a booking is made, you will receive an email from the property with further instructions regarding the payment procedures and the key collection. Payment is possible via bank transfer or via online payment services.
Final cleaning fees are included in the price.