1 North Parade, Bath, BA1 1LF, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 2711 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Abbey Hotel.
Standard Double Room
Superior King Room
Deluxe Double Room
King Room with Sofa Bed
Small Premier Double Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Deluxe Family Room
Small Double Room
Double Room with City View
Standard Double Room with City View
Double Room - Lower Ground Floor
Superior Double Room
The Abbey Hotel comprises 3 original Georgian Townhouses, located in the heart of the city on North Parade. Ideally located for exploring the city on foot, 2 minutes walk from Bath Abbey and the Roman Baths. The hotel is privately owned and operated and is rated 4 stars by the AA.
Area Info –
- Sally Lunns Museum 0 miles
- Bath Abbey Heritage Vaults 0 miles
- Beaux Arts Gallery 0.1 miles
- Parade Gardens 0.1 miles
- The Pulteney Princess 0.1 miles
- Bath Abbey 0.1 miles
- Bath Christmas Market 0.1 miles
- The Roman Baths 0.1 miles
- Roman Bath 0.1 miles
- Visit Bath 0.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Pulteney Bridge 0.2 miles
- Bath Spa Train Station 0.2 miles
- The Circus Bath 0.3 miles
- Royal Crescent 0.6 miles
- Oldfield Park Train Station 1 miles
- University of Bath 1.5 miles
- Lacock Abbey 10.5 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 10.7 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 10.7 miles
- Cabot Circus 11.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Marks & Spencer Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Bristol Airport 15.2 miles
- Cardiff Airport 42.5 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 47.1 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Bath Guildhall Market Market
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M
- Milsom Place Market Boutique Local & Authentic
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Abbey Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Abbey Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
If you would like a room that overlooks the city, please make a request at the time of booking using the Special Requests box. An additional fee of GBP 20 applies for rooms with city views which are subject to availability.
Pets can be accommodated for GBP 15 per night, subject to availability and by prior arrangement. The rooms can accommodate one pet only.
Please note for bookings of more than two rooms, they cannot be guaranteed to be next to each other.
Children must be accommodated with an adult.