Aberdeen Marriott Hotel
Overton Circle-Dyce, Dyce, AB21 7AZ, United Kingdom –
4 Reasons to Choose Aberdeen Marriott Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Aberdeen Marriott Hotel is located close to the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre, Castle & Whiskey Trails, Aberdeen Beach Boulevard, Satrosphere Science Centre, Cadona's Amusement Park and Duthie Park Winter Gardens.
Area Info –
- Woodend Hospital 3.6 miles
- Aberdeen Royal Infirmary 3.6 miles
- Old Town House 3.9 miles
- Royal Cornhill Hospital 4 miles
- Kings Links 4.5 miles
- Pittodrie Stadium 4.6 miles
- Aberdeen Library and Information Services 4.6 miles
- Cathedral of St. Mary of the Assumption 4.7 miles
- Aberdeen Art Gallery 4.8 miles
- Bon Accord & St Nicholas 4.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Murcar Golf Club 4.9 miles
- Aberdeen Sheriff Court 4.9 miles
- Beach Ballroom 5 miles
- Aberdeen Harbour 5 miles
- Duthie Park Winter Gardens 5.1 miles
- Codonas Amusement Park 5.2 miles
- Balnagask Golf Course 6.2 miles
- Storybook Glen 7.7 miles
- Newburgh on Ythan Golf Club 10.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Spider's Web Cafe/Bar 0.7 miles
- Asda Superstore Supermarket 1 miles
- Davy's Fish Bar Restaurant 2.1 miles
- Mikes Famous Fish & Chips Restaurant 2.6 miles
- Joe's Coffee House Cafe/Bar 2.8 miles
- Little Malaya Restaurant 4.1 miles
- Costa Coffee Cafe/Bar 5.6 miles
- Bon Accord & St Nicholas Shopping Centre Market 5.7 miles
- Union Square Shopping Centre Market 6 miles
- River Don River 0.5 miles
- Bennachie Centre Mountain 21 miles
- Aberdeen Airport 0.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Dinner
The Brew Bar Lounge
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Pool Towels
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Indoor Pool
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (free)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Aberdeen Marriott Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.