AC Hotel Manchester Salford Quays
17-19 Trafford Road, Salford Quays, Salford, Manchester, M5 3AW, United Kingdom –
6 Reasons to Choose AC Hotel Manchester Salford Quays
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Manchester
AC Hotels by Marriott is a design-led lifestyle brand which originated in Europe, aimed at the creative, well-travelled guest. Each AC Hotel is designed to reflect the uniqueness and character of its urban location. AC Hotel Manchester Salford Quays is one of the very first of its kind in the UK and offers a new way to stay and explore.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Imperial War Museum North 0.4 miles
- The Lowry 0.5 miles
- Old Trafford Stadium 0.5 miles
- Old Trafford Cricket Ground 1 miles
- Castlefield Bowl 1.2 miles
- The Castlefield Rooms 1.2 miles
- Museum of Science & Industry 1.2 miles
- The Opera House 1.4 miles
- People's History Museum 1.4 miles
- Spinningfields 1.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Manchester Central 1.5 miles
- Deansgate 1.6 miles
- Bridgewater Hall 1.6 miles
- The Palace Theatre 1.7 miles
- Manchester Art Gallery 1.8 miles
- Manchester Arena 2 miles
- Piccadilly Railway Station 2.2 miles
- Whitworth Art Gallery 2.5 miles
- City of Manchester 'Etihad' Stadium 3.5 miles
- Heaton Park 4.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Manchester Airport 7.5 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 25.3 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 37.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: British, Ethiopian
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 7 per day.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
- Accessible Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
AC Hotel Manchester Salford Quays accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that parking is very limited and costs GBP 7 per 24 hours with spaces available on a first-come, first-served basis. There is ample parking available across from the hotel in Capital Quay.