Mercure London Bridge
71-79 Southwark Street, Southwark, London, SE1 0JA, United Kingdom – Great location - show map – Metro access
Stay in the heart of London – Great location - show map
Mercure London Bridge has spacious, air-cooled rooms, a gym and a Marco Pierre White New York Italian restaurant. On London’s South Bank, it is 450 yards from the Tate Modern gallery and Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre.
The modern 4-star Mercure London Bridge is well placed for The City, and the National Theatre, the London Eye, Tower Bridge and Borough Food Market.
Guests can make use of 24-hour room service, and there is internet access in each bedroom. Every room also offers a TV with satellite channels.
The Millennium Bridge that leads to St. Paul’s Cathedral is 450 yards away. Southwark Tube Station is just over 5 minutes’ walk away.
This is our guests' favourite part of London, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- I booked a room for 3 nights (Oct. 22-25) for 2 persons using Hotwire. I did not see any option for choosing beds. Since I will be traveling with my a..Hello, thank you for your message. Please confirm name of the booking, thank you.Answered on 25 October 2019
- Hi does any your rooms have a balcony please?yes, few rooms have balcony. Please not there is an extra charge of £30 to get upgraded to a room with balcony.Answered on 24 May 2021
- Is a standard room the same as a classic room?Hello, yes it is. Kind regards, Mercure London Bridge TeamAnswered on 28 November 2021
- Hello! Is the convertible sofa in the privilege family room two separate beds as shown in one of the pictures? We have 2 adults, 2 kids and would pref..Hello, yes the convertible sofas are two separate beds. We are happy to keep your luggage before you check in. Thank you.Answered on 18 November 2021
- Are you in the congestion zone?Thank you for your question and we are located in the congestion zone for LondonAnswered on 19 July 2021
- Still looking?
Marco Pierre White New York Italian
Cuisine: American, Italian
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular facilities
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 17 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mercure London Bridge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note, due to limited car spaces, the parking is subject to availability (first come, first served basis).
Please note that the credit card used to book must be presented on arrival.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
FAQs about Mercure London Bridge
Mercure London Bridge has 1 restaurant:
- Marco Pierre White New York Italian
Guests staying at Mercure London Bridge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Mercure London Bridge is 1.2 miles from the centre of London.
The prices at Mercure London Bridge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Mercure London Bridge include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Mercure London Bridge by:
- Train 35min
Check-in at Mercure London Bridge is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Mercure London Bridge offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Happy hour