Acorn Guest House in Hull
719 Beverley Road, Kingston upon Hull, HU6 7JN, United Kingdom –
Acorn is our first home on Beverley Road. We worked hard to bring it back to a family home in the 80's It is in a beautiful location with the largest garden in Hull ( I believe ). Work is ongoing to keep it maintained as an Edwardian Property.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- University of Hull 0.5 miles
- KCOM Stadium 2.1 miles
- Hull New Theatre 2.2 miles
- Hull Royal Infirmary 2.2 miles
- Hull Train Station 2.3 miles
- Hull City Hall 2.4 miles
- Hull Combined Court Centre 2.5 miles
- The Deep 2.7 miles
- Hull Arena 2.8 miles
- Castle Hill Hospital 3.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Beverley & East Riding Golf Club 5.2 miles
- The Humber Bridge 5.3 miles
- Skipsea Castle Hill 14.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Cross Keys Public House Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Convenience Store Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Tapasya Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Lime Tandoori Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Haworth Arms Cafe/bar 0.8 miles
- Sainsbury Supermarket 0.8 miles
- Lidl Supermarket 0.8 miles
- River Hull River 0.5 miles
- Humberside Airport 13.4 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 33.9 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 53.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
3 reasons to choose Acorn Guest House in Hull
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Wheelchair accessible
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Pet bowls
- Daily maid service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
12:00 - 21:00
08:00 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Bankcard Acorn Guest House in Hull accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
If you arrive outside check-in hours, you can use the check-in machine. Please contact Acorn Guest House in Hull in advance for the password.
This property can accommodate 20 cars on the front car park free of charge.
Please inform Acorn Guest House in Hull in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.