Queen Street, Portsmouth, PO1 3GA, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 88 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
2-Bedroom Apartment in Admiralty Tower (No. 44)
The Marlborough - 3-Bedroom Dual-Level Apartment with Roof Garden
Our properties our ideally situated for accessing Portsmouth Historic Dockyard and Gunwharf Quays. The two twelfth floor apartments offer outstanding views over Portsmouth, and toward the Isle of Wight, and the three bedroom apartment has a fantastic open plan living area with a gorgeous terrace overlooking the top of HMS Warrior.
We are Portsmouth Naval Base Property Trust, a charity aimed at maintaining and renovating Historic Buildings, Land and Boats for modern day use.
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard is an amazing place to go to, there is so much to see and do there. We own some World War Two powerboats which we can take you for a high speed trip on at a discounted rate if you stay in one of our apartments.
Languages spoken: English
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Portsmouth Harbour 0.2 miles
- National Museum of the Royal Navy 0.2 miles
- HMS Warrior 0.2 miles
- Mary Rose Museum 0.3 miles
- HMS Victory 0.3 miles
- Gunwharf Quays 0.3 miles
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard 0.4 miles
- The University Library, University of Portsmouth 0.5 miles
- International College Portsmouth 0.5 miles
- Portsmouth Central Library 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Port Solent 3 miles
- Chichester Harbour 8.2 miles
- Ageas Bowl 12.9 miles
- Bucklers Hard 14.1 miles
- Chichester Train Station 14.3 miles
- Chichester Cathedral 14.3 miles
- Southampton Guildhall 15.1 miles
- Beaulieu 15.2 miles
- The Mayflower Theatre 15.3 miles
- Goodwood Motor Circuit 15.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Loch Fyne Restaurant 0.6 miles
- The Canteen Cafe/Bar 0.9 miles
- Sopranos Restaurant 1.5 miles
- Waitrose Supermarket 1.7 miles
- Southsea Beach Cafe Cafe/Bar 2.6 miles
- Southampton Airport 15.2 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 32.2 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 47.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
Sit back and relax
- Outdoor Furniture
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Secured Parking
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Daily Housekeeping (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 6:30 PM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Admiralty Quarter accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Keys can be collected between 16:00 and 18:30.
Should you wish to gain entrance into the secure car park, you must provide your car registration number before arrival.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Admiralty Quarter of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
A damage deposit of GBP 300 is required. The host charges this 7 days before arrival. That's about 420.91USD. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed within 7 days of check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full by credit card, subject to an inspection of the property.
If you require an invoice when booking a prepaid rate, write this and your company details in the Special Requests box.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
This property will not accommodate bachelorette/bachelor or similar parties.
This property is located in a residential area, and guests are asked to refrain from excessive noise.