26 Ripon Road, Harrogate, HG1 2JJ, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
|Standard King Room|
|Family Room with Bathroom|
|Basic Double Room|
|Family Room with Shower|
|Budget Single Room|
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Royal Hall Theatre 0.3 miles
- Harrogate Turkish Baths 0.4 miles
- Royal Pump Room Museum 0.4 miles
- Harrogate Theatre 0.4 miles
- Harrogate Train Station 0.6 miles
- Harrogate Library 0.7 miles
- The Valley Gardens 1.1 miles
- Harrogate District Hospital 1.3 miles
- Harlow Carr 1.6 miles
- Harrogate Golf Club 2.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Rudding Park Golf Club 2.9 miles
- Pannal Golf Club 2.9 miles
- Ripley Castle 2.9 miles
- Harewood House 7.1 miles
- Allerton Castle 7.4 miles
- Newby Hall 7.8 miles
- Wetherby Services A1 8.1 miles
- Park Square 11 miles
- Aldwark Manor Golf Club 11.5 miles
- Bramham Park 11.5 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 10.1 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 42.4 miles
- Manchester Airport 53 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Alexa House
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible).
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
12:00 - 20:00 hours
10:00 - 10:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests who require breakfast can request this prior to arrival for an additional cost. Breakfast must be booked with the property in advance to ensure there is enough fresh local ingredients.
The parking at the rear of the building can be accessed from Hollins Mews or using the post code: HG1 2HJ.
Please inform Alexa House in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 246 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: