Brighton Marina, Brighton & Hove, BN2 5WA, United Kingdom –
Club Double Room with Sea View
Deluxe Double Room with Sea View
Double Room with Sea View
Superior Double Room with Inland View
Twin Room with Inland View
Club Double Room
Double Room with Inland View
Area Info –
- Brighton Marina 0 miles
- East Brighton Golf Club 0.3 miles
- Brighton's Naturist Beach 0.5 miles
- Kemptown 0.7 miles
- Royal Alexandra Children's Hospital 0.8 miles
- Royal Sussex County Hospital 0.9 miles
- Brighton Racecourse 1.2 miles
- Brighton General Hospital 1.4 miles
- Brighton & Hove Magistrates Court 1.5 miles
- Brighton Pier 1.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- The Royal Pavilion 1.7 miles
- Brighton Dome 1.8 miles
- Komedia 1.9 miles
- Brighton railway station 2 miles
- Victoria Gardens 2.1 miles
- i360 Observation Tower 2.2 miles
- Brighton Beach 2.5 miles
- Preston Park 3.3 miles
- AMEX Stadium 3.5 miles
- Glyndebourne Opera House 8.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- ASDA Supermarket 0.2 miles
- English Channel Ocean/Sea 0.1 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 23.9 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 48.1 miles
- London City Airport 48.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Chez Mal Brasserie
Food: American, British, French
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
6 Reasons to Choose Malmaison Brighton
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Brighton & Hove
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please be aware that guests will be contacted by the hotel after booking.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. Group reservations will be contacted after the booking has been made to arrange signing of a group contract.
Dogs are only allowed on request in selected rooms and this need to be confirmed by management. Charges maybe applicable.
Please note, 1 travel cot can be accommodated in the Double Room with Inland View, Double Room with Sea View, and Twin Room with Inland View. Extra beds cannot be accommodated in these room types.
Please note, an extra bed can be accommodated in the Superior Double Room with Inland View, Deluxe Double Room with Sea View, Club Double Room with Sea View and Club Double Room, upon request and for an additional fee, subject to availability.
Cots and extra beds must be confirmed by the management.