Alison Park Hotel
3 Temple Road, Buxton, SK17 9BA, United Kingdom –
The property is an arts and crafts building built in 1905, we still have some original features though many were taken out before my grandparents bought the building in 1957. We hold the building dear in our hearts as we grew up in it and our children are continuing to do so. We love its individuality so different from purpose built hotels nowadays.
Property surroundings –
- The Octagon Theatre 0.4 miles
- Buxton Opera House 0.4 miles
- Lyme Park 8.1 miles
- Bakewell Golf Club 9 miles
- Adlington 10 miles
- Blue Circle (Hope) Golf Club 10.1 miles
- Congleton Park 10.3 miles
- Chatsworth House 10.4 miles
- Adlington Hall 10.4 miles
- Haddon Hall 11.9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Chatsworth House 12.9 miles
- Capesthorne Hall 13.3 miles
- Alton Towers 18.4 miles
- University of Manchester 19.6 miles
- Manchester Apollo 19.7 miles
Restaurants and markets
- buxton market on tuesday and saturdays Market 0.5 miles
- Lone Star Restaurant 0.8 miles
- the club house Restaurant 0.8 miles
- The Brasserie Restaurant 0.8 miles
- Morrisons Supermarket 1.5 miles
- Manchester Airport 16.4 miles
- East Midlands Airport 38.1 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 39.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Alison Park Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Packed lunches
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 22:00
08:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.