Alma Lodge Hotel
149 Buxton Road, Stockport, SK2 6EL, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
The Alma Lodge was originally a Manor House built on the main toll road to London. The Edwardian house has gradually been altered over many years and was the first Hotel in Stockport. The Hotel has become a land mark in Stockport with many generations of locals holding or attended Weddings, Events, Receptions and Parties over many years. The Hotels Italian Restaurant, Luigi's also has a fantastic reputation and both the Hotel and Restaurant have excellent free on site parking with disabled access to the front of the Hotel.
Alma Lodge Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Stockport College 0.9 miles
- Edgeley Park 0.9 miles
- Stockport Town Hall 1 miles
- Stockport Magistrates & County Court 1 miles
- Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council 1 miles
- Stockport Registery Office 1 miles
- Stockport Local Heritage Library 1.2 miles
- Bramall Park Golf Club 2 miles
- Fletcher Moss Botanical Gardens 3.5 miles
- Wilmslow Road 4.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Manchester Apollo 6.3 miles
- City of Manchester 'Etihad' Stadium 6.6 miles
- Piccadilly Railway Station 6.7 miles
- The Palace Theatre 6.9 miles
- Canal Street 6.9 miles
- Bridgewater Hall 7 miles
- Manchester Central 7.1 miles
- Deansgate 7.3 miles
- Manchester Arena 7.7 miles
- Heaton Park 10.7 miles
- Manchester Airport 5.7 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 29.4 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 38.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Alma Lodge Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
12:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that during Saturday lunchtime and public holidays, the restaurant is closed and the hotel will offer a limited service. Breakfast will be available and snacks can be pre-ordered. Please request any requirements via the Comments Box during booking.
Breakfast will be available between 10 am and 11 am on Christmas Day.