Hotel Alma Lodge Hotel
149 Buxton Road, Stockport, SK2 6EL, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Alma Lodge Hotel
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Stockport College0.9 miles
Edgeley Park0.9 miles
Stockport Town Hall1 miles
Stockport Magistrates & County Court1 miles
Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council1 miles
Stockport Registery Office1 miles
Stockport Local Heritage Library1.2 miles
Bramall Park Golf Club2 miles
Fletcher Moss Botanical Gardens3.5 miles
Wilmslow Road4.1 miles
Victoria Baths5.4 miles
Whitworth Art Gallery5.7 miles
Manchester Apollo6.1 miles
Manchester Museum6.2 miles
Clayton Hall Museum6.4 miles
Etihad Stadium Manchester6.6 miles
Piccadilly Train Station6.7 miles
Manchester Art Gallery7.1 miles
Manchester Arena7.7 miles
Heaton Park10.7 miles
Manchester Airport5.7 miles
Liverpool John Lennon Airport29.4 miles
Leeds Bradford International Airport38.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 reasons to choose Alma Lodge Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Stockport
Most popular amenities
- Outdoor furniture
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies Additional charge
- Fruit Additional charge
- Bottle of water Additional charge
- Wine/Champagne Additional charge
- Kids' meals Additional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
Front Desk Services
- Invoice provided
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaning Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- Fax/Photocopying Additional charge
- Business center Additional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilities Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- 24-hour security
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers Additional charge
- Room service
- Face masks for guests available
- First aid kits available
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/out
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- Delivered food covered securely
- Breakfast to-go containers
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
12:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|£10 per stay|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Alma Lodge Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that during Saturday lunchtime and public holidays, the restaurant is closed and the hotel will offer a limited service. Breakfast will be available and snacks can be pre-ordered. Please request any requirements via the Comments Box during booking.
Breakfast will be available between 10 am and 11 am on Christmas Day.
FAQs about Alma Lodge Hotel
Guests staying at Alma Lodge Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Alma Lodge Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Alma Lodge Hotel (subject to availability):
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Private Parking
- Accessible parking
Room options at Alma Lodge Hotel include:
Alma Lodge Hotel has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Alma Lodge Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Alma Lodge Hotel by:
- Taxi 15min