Alveston House Hotel
Davids Lane, Alveston, Thornbury, Alveston, BS35 2LA, United Kingdom –
Built in 1797 the hotel’s elegant period building has had an interesting past. Originally built as a private family home over 200 years ago, there is still a true feeling of family atmosphere within the hotel. Alveston House Hotel is a friendly, independent hotel, committed to providing excellent service with a personal touch. With a beautiful licensed wedding venue, conference facilities and award winning restaurant, we are ideally located in the South West near Bristol and the M4/M5 Motorways. We offer free parking to residents and guests. The hotel is non-smoking throughout.
Property surroundings –
- Thornbury Castle 1.6 miles
- Aztec West 3.7 miles
- Severn View Services M48 4.1 miles
- Bristol Parkway Station 5.3 miles
- Wild Place Project 5.4 miles
- The Mall at Cribbs Causeway 6.2 miles
- Michaelwood Services M5 6.3 miles
- Ancient Ram Inn 8.4 miles
- The Players Golf Club 8.4 miles
- Banksy Grafitti 9.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Cabot Circus 9.4 miles
- Bristol Zoo Gardens 9.7 miles
- Clifton 9.7 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 10 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 10 miles
- Bristol Cathedral 10.1 miles
- Ashton Court 11 miles
- Kingscote Barn 12.5 miles
- Royal Crescent 15.6 miles
- Oldfield Park Train Station 15.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Tesco Stores Supermarket 1 miles
- Bristol Airport 16.2 miles
- Cardiff Airport 37.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
4 reasons to choose Alveston House Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 4 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Fruits (Additional charge)
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Luggage storage
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Pet bowls
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 23:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 5 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Alveston House Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.